Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

Bitch Im Madonna video featuring Nicki Minaj and more special guests.

We at DrownedMadonna.com are happy to share with you some exciting news about Bitch Im Madonna video

As many of you asked in the past days, Nicki Minaj will be in the video.

As far as we know there will be several cameos, including Miley Cyrus and Rita Ora.

The promo in clubs of the 3rd single off Rebel Heart will start today. It will have a surprise cover.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Source: DrownedMadonna.com

I really hope this video kickass! I LOVED LFL but felt Ghosttown was a bit cliched. Isn't it strange that this couldve been the first single. I wonder how things would've turned out.

Not as strange as truly loving someone but not respect them.

We at DrownedMadonna.com are happy to share with you some exciting news about Bitch Im Madonna video

As far as we know there will be several cameos, including Miley Cyrus and Rita Ora.

The promo in clubs of the 3rd single off Rebel Heart will start today. It will have a surprise cover.

Surprise cover? They mean the single cover?? Maybe it will be Rob's artwork that she recently posted on Instagram.

I'm not sure if I'm missing something but I don't know what your implying.

How can you truly love someone and not respect them?

Guest Rachelle of London

Surprise cover?

So does that mean it'll be a standalone single on itunes with a different picture? That one confuses me hahaha

I'm not sure how that has anything to do with the BIM video or my original comment?

Something you said about Josephine after she died.

Surprise cover?

So does that mean it'll be a standalone single on itunes with a different picture? That one confuses me hahaha

I think the single cover might be a shot of her with Miley and all those bitches in the video

I hare them for posting this as exclusive minutes after Madonna tease something. Speculation.

Source: Madonna :lol:

Instagram, these pics are 3 weeks old, Andy Lecompte

That part, I knew, but where does it mention that these pics were taken on the set of the BIM video ?

OMG can you imagine if our Robster's artwork is actually the cover for a Madonna single????????? What an unbelievable fucking honor that would be! Holy shit!!!