Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

Fuck that! Madonna wouldn't give a shit about that old queen grandpa thinks she wants/needs new fans, young fans. What do you think all those apps for the past two music videos were about?! She is basically screaming at you old farts get with the fucking times!! And all you can do is complain about a single cover?! Like who gives a fuck about single covers?! lol

Pathetic..as ever.

Guest Rachelle of London

"old man grandpa" haha...yet you have the hairline of a 70yo woman

oh my!!!!! If thats not shade I dont know what is

:dead:

Fuck that! Madonna wouldn't give a shit about that old queen grandpa thinks she wants/needs new fans, young fans. What do you think all those apps for the past two music videos were about?! She is basically screaming at you old farts get with the fucking times!! And all you can do is complain about a single cover?! Like who gives a fuck about single covers?! lol

Come on Dave. Don't go insulting other fans so aggressively for having a different view. State your view and leave it at that without bringing age into it. Plus, I love that Madonna has fans of all age groups. Also a lot of the people that have said they hate the cover are young fans so the age stuff does not even count. All of this "arguing" will blow over as once the video is released, we will be lapping it up and the cover will be old news.

are-you-done.gif

Well, Madonna seems to care enough to come up with one.

:smile:

I was thinking of advertising my coming back here with an app exclusive, but hey, I'm old-school :madonna2:

:lol: Very wise.

If you'd used Meerkat we'd still be waiting for news.

I'm looking forward to seeing the back cover now :phoneslut:

I think i'd prefer this..at least some effort was involved.

what do u mean there was no effort on the BIM cover!?!?...I mean, the guy needed to turn on his computer, search for PS (photoshop), finding PS, starting PS, trying to figure out PS! ...then all the work to open a picture and try to figure out what to use in the background of that Madonna picture...i mean, he even had to use the text tool plus some brightening here and there!...Gosh, that's a lot of effort!...and how about saving the damn file and best of all, try to remember where in his computer did the damn file go!...Lord, i feel so exhausted of even thinking about it...I need a shot of tequila now.

what do u mean there was no effort on the BIM cover!?!?...I mean, the guy needed to turn on his computer, search for PS (photoshop), finding PS, starting PS, trying to figure out PS! ...then all the work to open a picture and try to figure out what to use in the background of that Madonna picture...i mean, he even had to use the text tool plus some brightening here and there!...Gosh, that's a lot of effort!...and how about saving the damn file and best of all, try to remember where in his computer did the damn file go!...Lord, i feel so exhausted of even thinking about it...I need a shot of tequila now.

Tell it like it is! Truth is, none of us could have done it. It is just too challenging. The workload alone exceeds everything normal human beings are capable of. And this is just the technical side. Think about the creativity that was needed. It's a task too big for us mortals.

:laugh: So true,

Shame it wasn't lost in the trash forever tho.

xJ72403.gif

for the banner, the text is spaced way too close to everything.. so many graphic design mistakes.. its sad how someone who studied it and is a professional is passed aside for that (bad) amateur..

Should we talk about Papyrus font as well? :dead: