Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

:rotfl: at the cover hysteria. When I walk into the singles floor at the Virgin Megastore in Times Square I'm going to be very upset when I see rows of these covers assaulting my senses! Oh wait it's not 1995 anymore!

:dead: I bet the employees at Amazon will bitch about the single cover as well.

The thrown together in seconds single covers may not do anything concerning chart success but it certainly does make her look bad to the fan bases/"kids" which she is clearly always trying hard to win over. These covers make it look like she doesn't care and she is cheap. It's one thing to have a one off but this is 3 in a row. From an era that started with the most amazing photos of her it's just rather sad. I also don't understand releasing the remixes for free on youtube and not having them available on ITunes the same day. It's just really odd but then this whole Rebel Heart era has been. Oh well.....

The thrown together in seconds single covers may not do anything concerning chart success but it certainly does make her look bad to the fan bases/"kids" which she is clearly always trying hard to win over. These covers make it look like she doesn't care and she is cheap. It's one thing to have a one off but this is 3 in a row. From an era that started with the most amazing photos of her it's just rather sad. I also don't understand releasing the remixes for free on youtube and not having them available on ITunes the same day. It's just really odd but then this whole Rebel Heart era has been. Oh well.....

How old are you?

:rotfl: at the cover hysteria. When I walk into the singles floor at the Virgin Megastore in Times Square I'm going to be very upset when I see rows of these covers assaulting my senses! Oh wait it's not 1995 anymore!

:lmao: at the reaction of some people! Omg her career is over!!!! :lmao:

I doubt the kids today would care about those single covers. Those images will be on their phone and not on a CD case. The video is more important than those.

I was just going on what I was reading on some music forums. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter to me. You people need to chill. Anyone commenting on something that's not positive is being hysterical?

I was just going on what I was reading on some music forums. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter to me. You people need to chill. Anyone commenting on something that's not positive is being hysterical?

Ignore the usual suspects and carry on :thumbsup:

The cover is a fucking abomination.

Nothing wrong with saying you no like it, it's the over reaction like her career will be over or makes her look so bad. She always had cheap looking single covers.

Well I certainly wasn't saying her career would be over by these covers. I just always see her as a perfectionist in everything she does so I just find it odd she would select something like this. Album and single art is something I have always appreciated so I look forward to it and there's nothing wrong with that.

This is not a great morning gift, just woke up and saw this. Thought it was a joke but no. No jokes. Just pure trolldonna having a laugh.

I hate the cover. LFL was worse though.. Robster's pic was really fun and colorful, I loved that!

But I'm even more shocked that fans are now giving this aldo guy a hard time. Let him be. This is not the end of the world (or he career).

The ALBUM artwork is glorious.

Thank god!

for the banner, the text is spaced way too close to everything.. so many graphic design mistakes.. its sad how someone who studied it and is a professional is passed aside for that (bad) amateur..

Guest Rachelle of London

Just ignore it, Madonna would want you to have an opinion whether it's good or bad. She's not Gaga.

I LOVE this cover. Super-Mega photoshopped pics are so last season. Thank you Madonna for one more iconic photo, strike a pose bitch :)

Just ignore it, Madonna would want you to have an opinion whether it's good or bad. She's not Gaga.

Fuck that! Madonna wouldn't give a shit about that old queen grandpa thinks she wants/needs new fans, young fans. What do you think all those apps for the past two music videos were about?! She is basically screaming at you old farts get with the fucking times!! And all you can do is complain about a single cover?! Like who gives a fuck about single covers?! lol

Fuck that! Madonna wouldn't give a shit about that old queen grandpa thinks she wants/needs new fans, young fans. What do you think all those apps for the past two music videos were about?! She is basically screaming at you old farts get with the fucking times!! And all you can do is complain about a single cover?! Like who gives a fuck about single covers?! lol

And you need to be vulgar and agressive to get your point ? Another candidate for the ignore list.

Guest Rachelle of London

How am I an old fart? I'm only 23, if you're calling me an old fart what do you call 56 year old Madonna?

A badly designed single cover means getting with the times? Okay then.

Guest ziggy

I have not been able to make myself love this song but I do have hopes for the video.

As for the single cover... All she needed to do was get her staff to call Robster and ask how much he would have charged for his brilliant drawing. Oh well :crazy: