Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

I'd like to think so. I'm not nuts about Robster's cover either but you can see that there's real effort, craft and care gone into creating those artworks. But this on the other hand looks like a horrible practical joke - I prey it is!

Who's that other other fan guy who did those awesome illustration for what we all thought was going to be the artwork for the MDNA Tour DVD? Only to end up with the horror story that we got - and that was even designed by GB65.

LOL @ that single cover

I don't personally care about any of this - the remixes (the 2 highlighted seem OK and an improvement on this era's but nothing to write home about and the song doesn't especially need it) or even the video - the Fallon performance was perfect and enough, it was video like and could've actually been used as the video. And certainly least of all a single cover ( :lmao:), hardly much to get your panties into a bunch for.

I'm not gonna complain cuz all of this now is just a bonus to the best era ever, she's given us so much already and done more than ever before. I'll still hope for a great video of course and look forward to it but it's all just icing on one great cake and we haven't even had the tour yet.

I'm not gonna complain cuz all of this now is just a bonus to the best era ever, she's given us so much already and done more than ever before. I'll still hope for a great video of course and look forward to it but it's all just icing on one great cake and we haven't even had the tour yet.

:clap:

Completely agree.

This era has been amazing in all aspects. She has been giving us so much. Looking forward to an amazing video and to the best tour ever. :tigger:

Guest HaveASit

:rotfl: at people having meltdowns cuz of a single cover.

The ALBUM artwork is glorious. Who the hell cares about a single cover in 2015?

Meltdown.com over a cover! :lol: Yeah it could be better but she used to have flowers on the front for fucks sake. Back in my day (the black and white days) There was no cover. Just the 7'' in a sleeve.

You guys need to calm down. I really don't see a problem with the cover. It reminds me of the Beautiful Stranger one. It's very simple and it's not overworked. After all, an album cover is just a picture. Some of Madonna's covers are iconic... Others are simple and uneventful. No big deal.