Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

I don't think it will be a 4th single with video, maybe depends on how BIM will make the impact.

Err, no it won't. We've already had 3 mega flops in this era, so let's not get it twisted. No one at Madonna HQ / Interscope HQ / LiveNation HQ is sitting around on tenterhooks hoping that BIM is going to be a worldwide smash. Thats the 411 and you'd better accept it. A 4th single (or lack thereof) has nothing whatsoever to do with BIM's potential chart performance (which as we all know will be ZILCH.)

Plus I have already confirmed that DEVIL PRAY will have a video. Deal.

Err, no it won't. We've already had 3 mega flops in this era, so let's not get it twisted. No one at Madonna HQ / Interscope HQ / LiveNation HQ is sitting around on tenterhooks hoping that BIM is going to be a worldwide smash. Thats the 411 and you'd better accept it. A 4th single (or lack thereof) has nothing whatsoever to do with BIM's potential chart performance (which as we all know will be ZILCH.)

Plus I have already confirmed that DEVIL PRAY will have a video. Deal.

You're right about the flops. At least I accepted the situation after LFL release. But I am happy that she still likes to make videos. Look at Cher latest album: only 1 video.

Doesn't iTunes have a generic "blank" icon if a particular song doesn't have artwork? (idk I never use iTunes). She'd be better off with that cuz girl can't pick a single cover to save her life.

Do I need to bring up Superstar from MDNA?

"The cover was chosen by Madonna herself and I couldn't talk my way into making her give up on this, when they contacted me to do the cover art, I wanted something creative as a fan and that had something to do with the video. I made 13 different versions including some with never before seen pictures from the video shoot and this is the one she picked up...I'm happy to have a dream come true even though this is not my favorite cover."

People are so mean on internet. Poor Guy. I agree with him and I support him. Madonna and her team approved this. We can't do anything. Jeez, some people srsly

She's tagged Beyoncé so is she making a cameo.

I DEMAND a cameo from Joan GUSTAFSON CICCONE mouthing "bitch I'm madonna"

Oh no M please STOP with the hideous artwork!! Such a shame. She's got so many talented fans who's die to create artwork for her and yet she decided on this shit??? This is a woman who has fucking Picasso's hanging in her downstairs loo! Yet somehow manages to find this artwork acceptable?!!?! Absolutely CRAZY!

Madonna and Cher are not comparable and they should never really be mentioned in the same sentence in that regard.

I know but I was talking about M's desire to release singles and videos even if they are flops :( And I hoped that she would broke the record for the oldest female artist with a #1 in Hot 100... Cher's record... Yes, Cher, in the same sentence with Madonna.

Oh no M please STOP with the hideous artwork!! Such a shame. She's got so many talented fans who's die to create artwork for her and yet she decided on this shit??? This is a woman who has fucking Picasso's hanging in her downstairs loo! Yet somehow manages to find this artwork acceptable?!!?! Absolutely CRAZY!

But isn't it supposed to be purposely tacky and kind of garish? It suits the ridiculousness and tongue in cheek nature of the song. You wouldn't put a painting by Picasso on the cover of a song like BIM. LOL

the cover got her a lot of attention. she just posted it on instagram and even tagged her son and beyonce. so i think she must be in it as well. still think rob's cover would've brought in more people/curious kids/arty peeps, but oh well, all in all.. its a "so bad its good" kind of thing. kinda like miley's album cover/videos. in this particular case, it could work to her advantage.. lets hope

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh GOD people think beyonce and miley designed the cover because she tagged them. Why are people so slow?

R-1070775-1402560129-3114.jpeg.jpg

madonna_remixed&revisited.jpg

51dobYNnzaL.jpg

41-iGzRxPFL.jpg

I could go on..

I love all of these except Love Profusion. Hard Candy just happens to be her worst album cover but I never hated it. At the very least, there was a vision and a photoshoot.

Guys lets face facts. As iconic as it is even the VOGUE single sleeve is a shoddy cut and paste shot over some word graphics

Yes she'd had many stinkers for covers over the years. But c'mon there's just no need. It's not even so bad it good which can effective like with M.I.A's artwork. But this. This is just plain fucking bad.

Nah, it's not a bad cover, it's just that we people here were expecting Robster's work to be chosen plus the cover is a picture we've already seen, that's all, and if I say it then it should be the holy truth :laugh:

Can't believe that awful art was chosen over Robster's :1251:

What if Robster made something special and new for her and he's quiet about it cuz he can't say anything? Let's see.