Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

You know what ? We're Madonnanation the horny funny Madonna forum. We should use this to have fun and have a contest : let's make an even worst cover and see what we are coming up with. I know some bitches here can come up with something hilarious (i read the Janet thread)

Looking for the cover for her single by searching her name on Instagram :

" - This one will do

- We have to remove the titles

- That's ok, they can stay, i'll paint the title over it."

Madonna_Out_445858.jpg

Is that really the single cover? :lmao:

Oh well. Seriously someone jus fucking sack Guy Oseary and get her out of that Interscope deal ASAP please. Where is Liz R? Can we not write her at all and ask her to stage an intervention?

"The cover was chosen by Madonna herself and I couldn't talk my way into making her give up on this, when they contacted me to do the cover art, I wanted something creative as a fan and that had something to do with the video. I made 13 different versions including some with never before seen pictures from the video shoot and this is the one she picked up...I'm happy to have a dream come true even though this is not my favorite cover."

I think it fits the song and she's had much worse (Nothing Fails, Love profusion).

I agree. Stop complaining. Remixes are out and video is coming.Enjoy !

Guest Rachelle of London

"The cover was chosen by Madonna herself and I couldn't talk my way into making her give up on this, when they contacted me to do the cover art, I wanted something creative as a fan and that had something to do with the video. I made 13 different versions including some with never before seen pictures from the video shoot and this is the one she picked up...I'm happy to have a dream come true even though this is not my favorite cover."

Awww. Even the person that created it doesn't like it :lmao:

I can't at some defending the cover saying "it's only an iTunes cover" bla bla.

When you're an artist on the level that Madonna is, even your farts need to be more crafted.

You're multimillionaire, woman!!! hire a graphic designer ffs!

She could at least have chosen a better cover (even from this "artist"): https://instagram.com/p/2-XpisTZA6/?taken-by=_aldodiaz

oh well... I'm pretty sure that the video will be great though.

well he probably just used outtakes or other pics that had little to do with the song (see his instagram..) so its not surprising she took that one then. maybe she found Rob's artwork too late to send it to print or get everything in order.. idk.. but even so, there's still better work she could've picked from another artist or her own graphic designer

Guest Rachelle of London

He's getting the shit beat out of him. So he's apologizing to the fans.

Ugh why are people having a go at him. Yeah it's crap but it's not his fault she picked it. He has much better stuff on his Instagram page

Why are so many over-reacting to a single cover like it is the end of her career ? If it was the video I can understand, but a single cover ?

Thank u! I find it ugly myself and Robsters was far better but you would think that was the album cover with some of the ridiculous reactions it's getting. I don't even know where to buy a CD single these days.

I'm also kinda sad cuz I'm sure this will be the last video this era. Crying!

I think we might get a 4th and final one when the tour starts! I'm hopeful about it! :D

There will be a 4th video during the tour like "Turn up the Radio". This has already been confirmed by www.suedehead.azz

No one said this is the 3rd and final video anyway..

She never picks the best stuff for her artwork whether it's photoshoots or whatever. For someone as iconic as she is in terms of being a visual artist, her album and single artwork and packaging is sometimes shockingly amateurish and subpar. It's almost amusing in its curiosity .