Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

I guess I see it from the latter perspective, Madonna sees it from the first perspective but also how expensive is a graphic designer? I mean seriously, they could've used a pic on set (like they did for four minutes) and it would've been better than a pic we've all already seen! It should've been all the people in the video and her celebrating like the "jump" artwork (was it jump or get together) ...anyway. #fuckit

I agree with you. I look at it from that perspective too but am also giving her a pass because the album is so good :):lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

So we can't voice our opinion on cover art? That's crazy. We've all had discussions about each album art and singles etc...so what if we don't like it. We're not having meltdowns, I'm personally just a bit shocked and it annoys me.

It's soooo annoying. How on earth can Madonna fans be expected to censor our opinions? Total opposite of what she stands for? Or should we just all nod and love everything she does? Rather confusing

Guest Rachelle of London

The pic of her on her knees with the Hebrew cap would've been EPIC. Controvdonna!!!!

And this is just for iTunes right? A digital cover? I mean if they actually went through the trouble of manufacturing a cover for sale in stores then I'd really be like wtf.

I don't understand the ridiculousness of her team much anymore, but a single cover is just like meh, no one buys singles lol.

Remember Remixed and Revisited :lmao:

It's soooo annoying. How on earth can Madonna fans be expected to censor our opinions? Total opposite of what she stands for? Or should we just all nod and love everything she does? Rather confusing

Thank you :clap:

And this is just for iTunes right? A digital cover? I mean if they actually went through the trouble of manufacturing a cover for sale in stores then I'd really be like wtf.

I don't understand the ridiculousness of her team much anymore, but a single cover is just like meh, no one buys singles lol.

Remember Remixed and Revisited :lmao:

It is going to be manufacturered lmao. If they use it for the 2 or 4 track cd single release it will be sold on Amazon or Univeral music :(:lmao:

Why are so many over-reacting to a single cover like it is the end of her career ? If it was the video I can understand, but a single cover ?

its no big deal, its just weird how someone like madonna can have such a shitty creative team (or entire team, actually)

When I was little, and saw Madonna on TV performing ...Id always see her as this resilient performer who always pushed to the extreme where us lesser humans couldn't reach. That's part of her appeal. How she executes everything to perfection and to a level of professionalism that exceeds others efforts. This is just...oh my. Smh

I'm super excited for the video!! :drool:

I couldn't care less about the single cover, is a non-event since singles are not even released... And we all bought the song like 6 months ago, so... :dazed:

It is going to be manufacturered lmao. If they use it for the 2 or 4 track cd single release it will be sold on Amazon or Univeral music :(:lmao:

Oh wow. Then yes they're all smoking something, Madonna included.

But it doesn't come as a surprise seeing as how she actually likes some of that god awful fan photoshop

well blame her not her team b/c she picked it and approved it.

i just don't think M would have such shitty taste. we know she doesn't. unless she's trolling us, as chelle said. the whole "bitch im madonna" song is a joke anyway (i don't mean that negative, its just a song that's - in her words "ironic")

but that doesn't explain the shitty choices of ghosttown & living for love though.. those were awful too

It's disappointing. I don't care how annoying I sound. It's really not that hard to make a decent simple cover. Bianco may not be the greatest, but he could have slapped something together. Was his invoice just for the album art? Shame!

She thought roosters work was good, shoulda used his!

She needs to go back to a major record label!!

Guest Rachelle of London

It's disappointing. I don't care how annoying I sound. It's really not that hard to make a decent simple cover. Bianco may not be the greatest, but he could have slapped something together. Was his invoice just for the album art? Shame!

She thought roosters work was good, shoulda used his!

This!

Madonna probably has the most Iconic

She needs to go back to a major record label!!

You could look at it like this.... I don't think she's expecting it to be a hit. It's all for fun at this point so why bother spending a lot of time on a single cover that is just a tiny thumbnail and doesn't matter to most people

Or you could look at like this - Madonna is a megastar legend who has a legacy to uphold and therefore should be concerned with the quality of everything that has her name on it.

If she's not expecting this to be a hit she wouldn't bother with a video full of stars.

I haven't seen her this commited to a 3rd single since...the Ray Of Light album?

i actually like it more than the ghosttown cover. this can actually be explained as a troll/joke thing.... the ghosttown cover (and living for love covers) were way worse. its just weird because she's a perfectionist.

You are overreacting about the single cover. Remember that awful JUMP?

Anyway this remix is pretty good, at least I can listen to it as the original song is one of my least favorite Madonna singles. But I am sure I will love the video!