Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

DrownedMadonna.com:

Here we are: this is #Madonna #BitchImMadonna cover made by Aldo Diaz (the small one), then slightly changed (by Aldo Diaz, of course) as you can see the big one.

That's why we said the cover would have been a surprise since Madonna herself chose this cover made by a fan. Very nice from the #Queenofpop .

DrownedMadonna.com:
Here we are: this is #Madonna #BitchImMadonna cover made by Aldo Diaz (the small one), then slightly changed (by Aldo Diaz, of course) as you can see the big one.
That's why we said the cover would have been a surprise since Madonna herself chose this cover made by a fan. Very nice from the #Queenofpop .

Does Aldo have a twitter? I'd like to speak to him

2my7l2b.jpg

How could this be chosen over Robster's???????????? :lmao::lmao: What a hideous disaster of a single cover. I know it doesn't really matter but shit, that's an abomination!

DrownedMadonna.com:

ibst_Mt_F9t_MPd0y.gif

Give me ten hits of peyote, 5 tabs of acid, a smack of lsd, and lemme guzzle a pint of vodka and I'd still make a better cover than that MS Paint piece of shit :lmao:

How could this be chosen over Robster's???????????? :lmao::lmao: What a hideous disaster of a single cover. I know it doesn't really matter but shit, that's an abomination!

It's fucking UGLY. :rotfl: It's not about being negative or bitchy. It looks like someone opened Paint and had 30 seconds to come up with their best effort :rotfl:

I've seen some GREAT fan covers and I'm sure many were looked at. But she picks the ugliest one.

:hotmess:

Paintshop for beginners? That is hideous. She approved that cover and those remixes? She actually likes them? Really? I hope there's at least some kind of story to this. It's just...No.

Guest Rachelle of London

This is sabotage!!!! I genuinely thought Robsters pic was the single cover, didn't someone say it would be the best single cover since Everybody :lmao:

Even her IG pic of her lips would've been quite artistic if they were going for the IG route