Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

Great idea! Let's force people to watch this video! Pull a U2, only on a planetary scale! :tigger:

would that count for charting? if so, bring on anoda numba one!

A bit of a rant so bare with me ;)

Radio owes Madonna at least one more hit and why not make that hit "Bitch I'm Madonna"? For decades, Madonna (among a few other artists) gave pop radio their golden years. Back in the day, the only way to hear a new Madonna single was to turn up the radio! I remember as a kid reading a magazine and there was an article saying Madonna's follow up to Erotica was coming ....something called Bedtime Stories...and a new single Secret would hit radio within the next few weeks. So, I waited ONE week and then on out, I kept my radio on 24/7 on the hottest pop station we had. I knew it didn't matter what her new sound sounded like, I'd know it was Madonna. About 3 weeks later, I was riding with my dad to the store, radio on, and BAM. "Things haven't been the same...." And I went OMG, it's new Madonna!!! I turned it up and fell in love all over again. I wouldn't have had that radio bumping all those weeks except for the fact I wanted to hear Madonna! Times change, tastes change, that's ok. Radio and music has changed for the worst in my opinion....but very few artists can say they singlehandedly helped radio ratings for years and years. Madonna can. Popular radio literally plays the same songs every 30-40 minutes...just as Madonna called out years ago in Hollywood. Not all of these songs are requested. Why would anyone have to request a song they know will be played again in the blink of an eye? Radio CAN play new Madonna. They choose not to. But I say, give her one more. She's more than earned it....in fact, YOU owe it to HER. So, for those reasons, I say "Radio, play Bitch I'm Madonna. Make it a hit. Because if not for her...what would you have played thru the 80's and 90's? She got YOU thru some dry spells....return the favor for once!" Thanks for letting me get that off my ass :)

Voted, she's almost winning!

Madonna 39% adam lambert 38%

Madonna is now winning. I just voted!!