Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

We have to wait 2 more weeks? ugh, why so late? I'm guessing it's gonna be an expensive video?

I love keeping everyone in check each and every there's a video release! The video was shot two weeks ago, two weeks from now = 4 weeks between shooting and release. In no universe is this "so late." In fact, 4 weeks/a month is the average throughout M's career

And it seems like we'll be getting some remixes in the meantime. Remixes haven't been great this era, but even mediocre DJs should be able do great things with BIM, it's just so remix-able

damn that lil mama sausage song is goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. vogue!

its too long i want it now now now now now!!!! lol. it's going to be EPIC though.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

They better be good then.

but doesn't she approve every single one of them every time anyway?

Well she used one of the LFL remixes on (I forget which show) so she obviously is aware of them, which is perplexing since, yes, a lot this era are baaaad.

GURRLLLL!!!! I ain't seen't no "saursage" up in dat!!! And who dis.....wanna VOGUE? She cute....but trashy trashy trashy!!! = NO CLASS!!!!!

Has Nicki Minaj been confirmed to appear in the video? She was filming The Night Is Still Young by the time Bitch I'm Madonna was being filmed so I'm not sure. I want her to be in the video, she has good chemistry with Madonna and obviously she would attract more views.

It would be nice if Madonna gave the Merkaat crew another chance to fuck her video premiere straight into the ground. This time they can send "Bitch, I'm Madonna" to an alternate dimension. Get on it Guy! I'm sure you can crush this thing! YEAH!!!

I think they should hack into the live feeds of all the major networks, including jumbotrons at baseball stadiums and those screens in Time Square ( like when Ryan Phillippe did in the movie Anti-trust)

I think they should hack into the live feeds of all the major networks, including jumbotrons at baseball stadiums and those screens in Time Square ( like when Ryan Phillippe did in the movie Anti-trust)

Great idea! Let's force people to watch this video! Pull a U2, only on a planetary scale! :tigger: