Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

I am sure this has been said but some female singer had a song called "Bitch" that was a huge radio hit back in 1996 and it got played all the time. BIM should not be a problem for radio now.

I am sure this has been said but some female singer had a song called "Bitch" that was a huge radio hit back in 1996 and it got played all the time. BIM should not be a problem for radio now.

:laugh: poor Meredith

madonna is releasing exactly what she wants to and the video will only be released with her approval.

the rest of us will just have to bow down upon its release and scream yassss. Even the haters will quietly be screaming yas on the inside, we all know that much, lol.

Omg I can't wait to be all YASSSSS!!! YAS YAS YASSSSSSSSSSS when this comes out :rotfl:

Same tbh

Jon Kortajarena just reposted one of her pink hair pics sooo I'm guessing he's in the video too !

No, "Bitch" isn't a problem for radio (or shouldn't be)- it's a 56-year-old female that's the problem.

I just can't at a few talking about any chart potential for the single, as if it has much.

But, do bring on the video.

sorry :lol: that "yass" thing is just... I don't know, it's so like the new "wazaaaa" :lol:

Girl the gays have been saying YASSS ever since Lilith had to sashay away from the garden of Eden...don't compare it to Budweiser...YAS is old as fuck. :lmao:

Girl the gays have been saying YASSS ever since Lilith had to sashay away from the garden of Eden...don't compare it to Budweiser...YAS is old as fuck :lmao:

:lol:

Yeah well, I'll go for Budweiser over this any day :lol:

Same tbh

Jon Kortajarena just reposted one of her pink hair pics sooo I'm guessing he's in the video too !

Oh, please let this be true. I'd die for him. Die. (I watched GGW 3 times before I realized Madonna was in it. :stir: )

tumblr_m8q8eclYOq1qcf95qo1_500.gif

I don't get the appeal for Diplo. What makes him so special again?

I think it' that "it" thing that Channing Tatum has. Not too pretty, but good-enough average to fulfill that real-life boy-next-door fantasy. There's an attainable aspect to the fantasy.

:laugh: poor Meredith

:lmao: I loved that Meredith Brooks hit "bitch"

For a laugh, have a look at Marcia Hines all the way back in 1981 singing "What a bitch is love" :lol: I love Marcia, great singer. This clip is dreadful though, the audio is out of sync.

I don't get the appeal for Diplo. What makes him so special again?

He just looks dirty and fun. Not conventionally handsome. Just 100% sexy.

Florida is like a laughingstock on this board becuz of how crazy it is (and believe me its WARRANTED), but it's filled with guys like him. And that's where he happens to be from :yes:

This song only stands a chance if she releases the video, single release and remixes all together. But that's not going to happen and we will probably get the remixes in August!

This song only stands a chance if she releases the video, single release and remixes all together. But that's not going to happen and we will probably get the remixes in August!

If only they followed that tactic for the other singles of the record things would have been different

Is it that difficult to reliese a video, a physicl single and some remixes on Itunes on the same day?

IMO none of that matters. It will chart the hOt 100 and be ahit ONLY if radio plays it. and radio might play it because nikki minaj is on it or they might pass and it will go #1 on the dance charts only!