Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I hope she won't premiere Bitch I'm Madonna on tidal :mellow:

cut to the film of the tour to be released exclusively on Tidal in late 2016... :stir:

I don't listen to mainstream current pop radio stations here in America. I mainly listen to my iTunes or Sirius satellite radio. Was curious....can the word "bitch" be said in a song on American radio or would it be bleeped? That's such a main part of the song so I was wondering.

Also I'd love it if this song became the surprise hit from the album. There's so many good songs on it but radio won't play them because it's Madonna, apparently. So it would be a strange ironic justice if they played the one song where she says "IM Madonna!" Lol

SOME fans feel sorry about BIM , those are the people that did not ammount too much at all .

that s why I hope she s going for S.E.X and HW next , just for them .

I don't listen to mainstream current pop radio stations here in America. I mainly listen to my iTunes or Sirius satellite radio. Was curious....can the word "bitch" be said in a song on American radio or would it be bleeped? That's such a main part of the song so I was wondering.

Also I'd love it if this song became the surprise hit from the album. There's so many good songs on it but radio won't play them because it's Madonna, apparently. So it would be a strange ironic justice if they played the one song where she says "IM Madonna!" Lol

Well, the clean version sounds very weird...

Another question about the word "bitch". When Madonna was at the Grammy, Niki and Miley presented her and used the word bitch. Even the Golden Girls used the word. How is it that suddenly you can't use it in a song???

Ugh, who cares if it's a hit. It's amazing and I'm ready to BOUNCE AND MAKE IT CLAP once the video drops. I don't give a shit what shitty 15 year olds are listening to.

Ugh, who cares if it's a hit. It's amazing and I'm ready to BOUNCE AND MAKE IT CLAP once the video drops. I don't give a shit what shitty 15 year olds are listening to.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

That's the spirit!!! :clap::headbang:

Another question about the word "bitch". When Madonna was at the Grammy, Niki and Miley presented her and used the word bitch. Even the Golden Girls used the word. How is it that suddenly you can't use it in a song???

Because popular radio is the biggest hyprocrite of them ALL! ;)

BIM only satisfies my Madonna fan ego trip and THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT. Who the fuck cares about the charts??????

Oh well :chuckle: should it SMASH everyone here would celebrate (don't even try to deny that :laugh: ), but the point is not to stop the celebration of the video itself regardless!

It's time she gets it out already before everyone here goes bonkers from waiting.

Lawdy at the idea of satisfaction from a No. 100 placement. Is No. 100 and No. 8 Bubbling Under really that much of a difference? Just because one can lay claim to being a "Hot 100" hit, even if it peaks at No. 100? Please. :)

Anyhow,. looking forward to the video, as it is, after all, a new Madonna clip.

Yeah, it would be nice, but unless it reaches the upper reaches of the chart, it doesn't really do much for her legacy.