Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

I really hope it gets a standalone single release on iTunes with a good pic of her and Nicki. That will give it a higher chance of charting since we could just all re buy the song to support it. But I doubt that's gonna happen

she should release a new version of the Song...and release the new Version on ITunes and as physical Single on the same f*ckin day...

the video premiere has to be meltdown...maybe in television or on youtube..but no more app-experience!!

she could post the vid on youtube/vevo and the same day post the uncut directors cut on Tidal.

plus what mr. candy said. lol but thats only wishful thinking in a perfect world in which we no longer live.

MAYBE, just maybe, it will be so good that we will just love it for what it is!!!

she will release the video

we WILL LOVE IT

the radio will NOT play it

It will get tons of play in gay bars

and then vanish in a month :)

#REALtalk haha

MY DREAM (like I have with every single that is released but am always let down)

MASSIVE VIDEO with tons of exposure

SINGLE gets top 20 (at least)

the BUZZ about MADONNA is stronger

1 or 2 more tv appearances

BIM is now my ringtone. Whenever someone calls I don't really feel like picking up... :1251:

hehe it's been my ringtone since december :D

she will release the video

we WILL LOVE IT

the radio will NOT play it

It will get tons of play in gay bars

and then vanish in a month :)

#REALtalk haha

MY DREAM (like I have with every single that is released but am always let down)

MASSIVE VIDEO with tons of exposure

SINGLE gets top 20 (at least)

the BUZZ about MADONNA is stronger

1 or 2 more tv appearances

Exactly. And that's fine with me!

Happy with even a #100 smash for BIM. At least 1 RH track charted on the Billboard Hot 100!

I just want to get the BIM Diplo mix in high quality like from iTunes...

Maybe it will be included with the other official remixes. Fingers crossed!

Is Diplo in the video too?

I'm so excited about the song and the video

It would be nice to get another performance of the song on TV

But I guess the idea that we're about to get another tour is even more exciting

I'm glad that Madonna is releasing a rebel song. I was making a Rebel playlist and I just realized that Rebel Heart is mostly Heart. Take the two sex songs (Holy Water and S.E.X.) out of the mix (and Madonna herself describes those two as satire),what Rebel is left? Unapologetic Bitch and Bitch I'm Madonna...maybe Best Night but that to me is a pseudo-Rebel song. Even the unreleased demos were mostly Heart. MDNA had more true Rebel in my opinion. Gang Bang....I Don't Give A....Some Girls.....I'm a Sinner....Beautiful Killer.... Not a complaint....I love Rebel Heart album but the message seems to be, "I'm more Heart than Rebel". Bitch I'm Madonna will expose the Rebel some...I hope. I love the Queen and again....I'm not bitching. L.U.V. Rebel Heart.

Edited by sul8323

Guest Rachelle of London

Iconic could be heart too if you think about it. The lyrics are very heartfelt. It's like a heart rap song :lmao:

I'm glad that Madonna is releasing a rebel song. I was making a Rebel playlist and I just realized that Rebel Heart is mostly Heart. Take the two sex songs (Holy Water and S.E.X.) out of the mix (and Madonna herself describes those two as satire),what Rebel is left? Unapologetic Bitch and Bitch I'm Madonna...maybe Best Night but that to me is a pseudo-Rebel song. Even the unreleased demos were mostly Heart. MDNA had more true Rebel in my opinion. Gang Bang....I Don't Give A....Some Girls.....I'm a Sinner....Beautiful Killer.... Not a complaint....I love Rebel Heart album but the message seems to be, "I'm more Heart than Rebel". Bitch I'm Madonna will expose the Rebel some...I hope. I love the Queen and again....I'm not bitching. L.U.V. Rebel Heart.

Unapologetic Bitch

Illuminati

Bitch I'm Madonna

Iconic

Body Shop

Holy Water

Best Night

Veni Vidi Vici

S.E.X

9 songs out of 19 can be considered as rebel tracks. It's basically those urban-infused tracks with naughty/cheeky"I'm the HBIC" lyrics that I consider the rebel side of the record.

BIM only satisfies Madonna´s current egotrip, it won´t even touch the charts...

at this point, who cares anymore... LFL and Ghosttown didn't hit the HOT100, yeah, right... at this stage, fans just want MADONNA to release the songs that fans really want... not to please those haters anymore...

Guest Rachelle of London

It's funny because I think there is alot of Heart in Unapologetic Bitch.

Same.

Guest Rachelle of London

BiM satisfies MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Damn you haters!!!!!!!!!!! Go away!!!!!! Lol

BIM satisfies everyone!!!!

Lawdy at the idea of satisfaction from a No. 100 placement. Is No. 100 and No. 8 Bubbling Under really that much of a difference? Just because one can lay claim to being a "Hot 100" hit, even if it peaks at No. 100? Please. :)

Anyhow,. looking forward to the video, as it is, after all, a new Madonna clip.