Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

I doubt this song will crack the billboard 100. Everyone's already heard it. I don't see a video making much of a difference tbh ...ya'll already know I didn't like the song but still excited for a new video and def love the Fallon performance!

If the video delivers and connects well with people, think there's definitely a chance for BIM to chart! Can see lots of younger people streaming it because it's so catchy and Nicki will help it!

Some need to get over the chart potential already- that ship,which enjoyed a wonderful history, has sailed. Well, at least for this album, because of the way the release was handled. If she releases new music the conventional way, with no leak issues, maybe she will have a brand-new track see some chart action.

Why do people still care about a Hot 100 entry at this point? Unless it becomes a hit, what's the point of another Hot 100 entry? She could've easily snatched one with LFL if it were a standalone single release.

This most certainly could be a SMASH but her team has become increasingly clueless and inattentive shilling her that I have no high hopes chart wise. OH WELL! I hope the video is fierce as hell and controversial! She has nothing to lose! Go hard or go home!

I really hope it gets a standalone single release on iTunes with a good pic of her and Nicki. That will give it a higher chance of charting since we could just all re buy the song to support it. But I doubt that's gonna happen

Why do people still care about a Hot 100 entry at this point? Unless it becomes a hit, what's the point of another Hot 100 entry? She could've easily snatched one with LFL if it were a standalone single release.

This!!! And hey Maybe she really doesn't give a fuck about charts anymore.

I really hope it gets a standalone single release on iTunes with a good pic of her and Nicki. That will give it a higher chance of charting since we could just all re buy the song to support it. But I doubt that's gonna happen

That's too much to ask apparently.

2hekq6p.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

Yup a standalone single would definitely work. Fans would repurchase, nicki fans would buy it.

Yup a standalone single would definitely work. Fans would repurchase, nicki fans would buy it.

The cover for the standard edition of the album on iTunes hasn't been changed. It's still the one with the wires... :( so we are probably asking for too much lmao :laugh:

I dont even know what "released" means anymore. When ghosttown was released, you couldn't buy it on itunes if you already had bought the album, and with no physical release, there was nothing to buy. And streams dont get counted in Australia. And the video was only available to buy AGES after the release date (and even ages after the video came out). remixes were even later. So, no wonder it didn't chart - there was nothing to buy when it was "released". So, what's the point of even releasing a single anymore?

Guest Rachelle of London

I dont even know what "released" means anymore. When ghosttown was released, you couldn't buy it on itunes if you already had bought the album, and with no physical release, there was nothing to buy. And streams dont get counted in Australia. And the video was only available to buy AGES after the release date (and even ages after the video came out). remixes were even later. So, no wonder it didn't chart - there was nothing to buy when it was "released". So, what's the point of even releasing a single anymore?

If they release a stand alone single like what they did for Living For Love it would allow people that already have the album to purchase it. Also people who just like the song won't have to go on her album on iTunes and purchase it they could just purchase the stand alone. If the single picture is of Madonna and Nicki then Nicki's fans would probably download it too. As this is a feature I think they may release a stand alone whereas Ghosttown there wasn't much point.