Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

Rihanna, Beyoncé and Nicki have all premiered on Tidal but then again M's other 2 videos didn't premiere on Tidal so there's hope!! Lol

I'm sick of all these online platforms of premiering a music video.

What's the matter with Youtube/Vevo?!

First Snapchat, then Meerkat, and now Tidal?! I hope it's not true, because it will lose views and it will be kinda shitty for the fans as well to not be able to see the video when it is premiered.

anyway, she looks really hot in that pic! I'm getting We Can't Stop vibes and I love it!

I hope she uploads it HERSELF in Vevo, because it's pretty clear that if any other person does it will fuck up like that stupid app for Ghosttown or the silly decision of Snapchat. Tidal? BOOOOOOOOHHH!

Just upload it on Vevo and get some big moguls play it in their tv program like "and we have this, ladies and gentleman".

Guest bluejean

Upload it herself? :lmao:

Shes wasting her time with tidal anyway. It's like fetch. Not going to happen.

She's one of the few artists who's part of that tidal shit and hasn't premiered her stuff on there yet, isn't she? who says she will?

They have the Ghosttown behind the scenes there plus 2 remixes but that's about it

^^ you say that but also the likes of Rihanna and Nicki have released on Tidal first, it's not just Guy and his team lol

They have not "released on TIDAL first" they haven't released on Vevo at all, Beyonce's and Nicki's Feeling Myself is still only on TIDAL and not on Vevo and will probably never be on youtube.

Upload it herself? :lmao:

Shes wasting her time with tidal anyway. It's like fetch. Not going to happen.

I agree,this Tidal thing seemed a bit of a joke from the get go

Asking for $10 more than Spotify to deliver the same thing or less perhaps?

But I loved it when she signed lifting her leg

They have not "released on TIDAL first" they haven't released on Vevo at all, Beyonce's and Nicki's Feeling Myself is still only on TIDAL and not on Vevo and will probably never be on youtube.

Yeah but still Madonna did not give them the exclusive for Ghost town, just behind the scenes stuff so there's hope!