Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

"Negative" only in the event anyone expects these unworldly view-count numbers for the clip. :) Otherwise, just enjoy seeing it when it's released and, hopefully, enjoy it, without worrying about view counts being affected, for a chart potential that is limited to begin with.

Yes, so my friend said all he knows is that they closed the club/pool area Tuesday-Thursday. Security was telling him how she was there and there was a lot of crew etc..He didn't know about it until afterward.

Would be awesome if this is the biggest video of the era so far. I think this song above all the others is the one with the biggest chance of setting off.

If the video connects with GP, BIM should do very well. The beats are catchy as f**k.

There is something about this single and the anticipation of its music video that got me really excited. Maybe because all the "I want it to be a hit!" bull shit feeling the first two singles had is gone.

Same. I'm so excited! And I quite honestly don't care if it flops or smashes this time, I'm just here for the video and anticipation.

And it's funny, cause I hated this song when the first demos leaked and 6 track EP was released. It's grown hard on me the past few months and currently it's my most played RH-track lol...

Edited by thelament

from the article living for love posted, in case some missed it:

I worked on Madonna’s new video last week for ‘B***h I’m Madonna’ and you fans are in for a special treat. The video is hilarious and more like a Madonna parody. If you hate her grills, you are going to hate them even more. Not only does Madonna wear those ugly things on her teeth, but there is a sock puppet that also wears grills. The dancing in the video is crazy. It’s like the performance she did on Jimmy Fallon, but taken to new heights.

sounds like a bunch of assumptions

I also need her to THROW LOTS OF CASH AROUND :drama:

CASH WITH HER FACE ON IT :drama: :drama:

LOTSA DE CASHA!!! :D :D