Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

Not much to anticipate is there? With Jonas we can expect every cliché in the book. BIM especially could have used some fresh direction. I expect it will be good but its not going to reinvent anything or present M in a way we have not seen before.

Slow was awesome vid for Kylie, it broke some rules and surprised people, and not just in a shock value

Not much to anticipate is there? With Jonas we can expect every cliché in the book. BIM especially could have used some fresh direction. I expect it will be good but its not going to reinvent anything or present M in a way we have not seen before.

Slow was awesome vid for Kylie, it broke some rules and surprised people, and not just in a shock value

I don't like you, bitch.

TMOew.gif

Again with the Moan of Arc-ers whining about a video that hasn't even been released yet :madgemanson:

I know. What is wrong with some Madonna fans. Bad enough them being Moan of Arc-ers about everything but complaining before the video is even released takes the cake.

Guest Rachelle of London

Again with the Moan of Arc-ers whining about a video that hasn't even been released yet :madgemanson:

They're psychics d'uh!

Sooooo thrilled and excited for this video!!! Imma play it every day, every hour, for a while year lol Aaaaahhhhhh

This thread is a mess. On the one hand we have some kind of sex-fest going on and on the other hand there's a Kilo Mango international outcry.

Oh dear.

Anyway, back to the "Bitch I'm Madonna" video: I think it's all looking great so far. I agree with what someone said earlier about the strong visuals in this era (ugh really it is probably one of her best eras already?). LFL - matador glamour ; Ghosttown - post-apocalyptic flawlessness and now BIM - futuristic clubkid/pimp ho fabulousness. All very strong visually and all very distinct as well. I can bet that there will be tour sections based on those visual themes.

This thread is a mess. On the one hand we have some kind of sex-fest going on and on the other hand there's a Kilo Mango international outcry.

Oh dear.

Anyway, back to the "Bitch I'm Madonna" video: I think it's all looking great so far. I agree with what someone said earlier about the strong visuals in this era (ugh really it is probably one of her best eras already?). LFL - matador glamour ; Ghosttown - post-apocalyptic flawlessness and now BIM - futuristic clubkid/pimp ho fabulousness. All very strong visually and all very distinct as well. I can bet that there will be tour sections based on those visual themes.

Yes, I thought the same yesterday. I thought that it was a pity that the matador theme had to die so soon, but then i thought "oh, but we had the post-apocalyptic beautiful clothes", and it died too soon too! But then again, we will have the Bitch clothes and i already love them!

And we do know for sure that the matador theme will be on tour, so i bet the Ghosttown one will be a important part too.

👀

does it premiered at bilboard awards on backdrop with M singing with kilie backing with a guitar?

sorry for the question but as of late i'm not really up to date.....

Guest Rachelle of London

I struggle to see how Kylie's Slow video was groundbreaking. Correct me if I'm not remembering the right video but this is the one where she's lying on a swimming pool floor staring into the camera and gets up to yawn during the choruses.

So confused

I like this place, I really do. But it's starting to dawn on me that the Madonna Nation doctrine is stricter than any religion and it's really confusing having grown up non religiously in a largely secular country :lol: