Bitch I'm Madonna video extremely #soon

I want to go swimming in that pool after Madonna is in it, sing Wash Over Me and then never bathe again — or have sex with a few of her dancers.

In my dreams, Cloud Campos is still one of them. Ahhhh...

I love the diversity of this era. First the break up song with artsy/dance video, then the post-apocalyptic romantic theme, and now the bitchy mood! Wow. What a roller coaster :drama:

I'm not a huge fan of BIM but I'm really looking forward to this video!! :drool:

I sorta feel the same. I am/was totally against the idea of BIM as single, but I do like the track and I am looking forward to the video.

I want to go swimming in that pool after Madonna is in it, sing Wash Over Me and then never bathe again — or have sex with a few of her dancers.

In my dreams, Cloud Campos is still one of them. Ahhhh...

You took the words right out of my mouth.

In fact, let's all pitch in and rent a few rooms in that hotel and throw party in that pool! Who's with me?! I'll let you have sex with me.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

In fact, let's all pitch in and rent a few rooms in that hotel and throw party in that pool! Who's with me?! I'll let you have sex with me.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Damn, gurl — you are easy!

That's why I like you so much.

I wish after every era there was a live madonnanation reunion show where the real tea would b discussed and hair would get pulled and several bitches would get slapped, dragged, and flipped over the couch :lol:

Ugh I wanna sleep with various MadonnaNation members

Of course. Unlike fans of other third-rate wannabes, you know M. fans know how to fuck!

Guest Rachelle of London

:lmao: CHELLE!!

Omg CHELLE you should have seen the chocolate trade last night

And Stephen I would make a sex tape with you too and yes you were talking about me I know it tbh

Chocolate trade? Tell me more

Chocolate trade? Tell me more

There was 2-3 black guys that were at the bar I was at, they were all straight and all there with their girlfriends, all 3 of them were hot beyond comprehension. One of them looked like a cleaned up version of J. Cole who I think is hot as fuq tbh.

Guest Rachelle of London

There was 2-3 black guys that were at the bar I was at, they were all straight and all there with their girlfriends, all 3 of them were hot beyond comprehension. One of them looked like a cleaned up version of J. Cole who I think is hot as fuq tbh.

Nom nom!