I Feel Sorry For The Haters...

tasteinmen

Because they are missing out on the most creative / entertaining / funny / iconic / successful / intriguing woman in the entire world!!!

I always wonder "how can people hate her?? They are missing out on so much great music & drama! I don't envy them at all!" but then I think... "sucks to be them!!!!"

Anybody else ever feel like this??

Tasteinmen, that is a wonderful attitude to have. I wish I could feel the same way as you but unfortunately I have a lot more contempt for them - more so than pity. I don't expect people to love Madonna or even like her, but these hideous haters annoy the hell out of me with the constant hatred they spew. You are right though, they are missing out on the greatest female star the world has and will ever see. Their loss.

They hate her because she represents everything they are not. Bitch, she's Madonna!

I agree, I think jealousy has a lot to do with it

It's exhausting encountering all this moronic hate everywhere. I don't understand why so many put their own effort into hating Madonna, it's weird. A flipside of her fame and being female? As far as I know no male artists get this level of neverending bashing.

I've noticed she is a punchbag for everything going wrong to a lot of haters. take the stupid artwork she shared on instagram, all of a sudden they have to use her, sort of as an example, for the tough world/life of artists and give her shit for it. like everything that went wrong to them is suddenly M's fault. I mean, they don't say it but it's like they use her name for it. know what I mean? to sort of vent out their frustration and use her for that. same with that bullshit of cultural appropriation. it all comes down to madonna being the "example" for the worst cases somehow. in a way it shows how relevant she is. but it's sad.

i also think those new singers like gaga & etc kind of made people disrespect madonna more. she used to be seen as so special, a phenomena, but since gaga everyone is being "weird" and reinventing themselves so i feel it has made people think less of madonna in a way..

Tasteinmen, that is a wonderful attitude to have. I wish I could feel the same way as you but unfortunately I have a lot more contempt for them - more so than pity. I don't expect people to love Madonna or even like her, but these hideous haters annoy the hell out of me with the constant hatred they spew. You are right though, they are missing out on the greatest female star the world has and will ever see. Their loss.

Agreed.

It's hilarious how they're even more up to date with what's happening in her life than some of her own fans. It's like some weird twisted obsession. I can't abide U2 but I would NEVER waste my precious time on them. Life's too short to be paying attention to things you don't like.

Its one thing to not prefer her music,we all have preferences,its another thing to take it into a weird obsession where they bash every chance they can get on social media.

But people are going to hate and be negative regardless what she puts out,it reveals more about how miserable they are in their own life more than anything else and Madonna is just an outlet for their misery, probably one of many random outlets...don't waste your time reading too much into them

I see ALOT of stupid comments on other artists too not just M. These haters are loners that sit all day at home with no friends and a life. It's becoming such a bore and so predictable, it's just looks embarrassing.

Because she has an empire and these assholes wish that they could have that but in this era of instant gratification, photoshop and lower standards/glorification of mediocrity, of course she is a symbol of what they hate: hard work.

And the funny part is they really have nothing to base their hate on as far as her career is concerned so they always rely on the last resort, her age lol. Morons

When reading Mariah's FB post, she was getting a lot of ageist remarks.

this era of instant gratification, photoshop and lower standards/glorification of mediocrity, of course she is a symbol of what they hate: hard work.

YES

Her haters have been a big part of her success as a celebrity and megastar since the beginning. Nothing new here. She does not play by the rules, their rules and usually does the opposite of what is expected of her (even by her own fans sometimes) or what is expected of women her age ( and that was true at any age in her career) are supposed to be and to act. She's free.

. She's free.

Yet in her song "Mother and Father" she sings "Yes father you know I'm not so free". I've always taken that to mean that many of the things she does she feels compelled to do for reasons even she doesn't understand. Seems like a contradiction but I guess that is just part of the mystique that is Madonna.

Just ignore them. They can keep on hating her. Negativity is never good for anyone.

They hate her because she represents everything they are not. Bitch, she's Madonna!

Well said!

They are ugly haters with boring lives, so they spend their sad lives writing hateful comments on M who represents exactly the opposite...

No need to feel sorry for the haters. It's their choice to deny themselves the glorious opportunity to discover and potentially appreciate her body of work and instead, judge through ignorance and feed off their own negative emotions.

Her haters are repulsive.

All that magnificence directly in front of them and they can't appreciate. Clearly they are very limited, ignorant and tasteless.

And usually fat too.

I don't give a shit about the haters.

I guess those of us old enough have felt that 'hate' from the very beginning and we are used to it. I don't give a damn to ANY heater. It's what I LIKE what matters. No matter if it's Madonna or a book or a film...