Guy Oseary threatened Le Grand Journal Host

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Madonna/news-97159.html

It's in french. Antoine de Caunes talks about Madonna on le Grand Journal in a new interview. Guy Oseary never read the emails he was sent in advance about the show and what they wanted to do. Once he got there he said "3 questions and 2 songs only" to which de Caunes protested then Guy put his finger on his sternum and said 'You don't fuck with me".

De Caunes chose to go on with the show as prepared and Guy went nuts but Madonna liked it and was really happy about it so Guy changed his tune.

Madonna liked it? I didn't get that impression really.

Really? She seemed to enjoy the interview a lot IMO. And honestly, it was such an amazing experience for the fans too, or at least for me...M just sitting there and giving her point of view on the world's events, showcasing how sophisticated she truly is. My favourite interview of this era so far (aside from the Howard Stern one).

I would think Liz R was more in charge of these subjects. But I am not sure she was on that trip.

and she's a tough cookie too

he does seem to operate in business only modus, but maybe thats what M needs.

wasnt he form israel or something?

I've read a few articles about this, I think it's total bullshit from tabloids. The article also says that Madonna's manager is 1,95m (6,3 feet) and that he threatens people like a gangsta, that doesn't look like Guy Oseary at all :dead:

Guest Rachelle of London

Guy has only calmed down in the past few years! I 100% believe this is true

:dead:

Guest Rachelle of London

I've read a few articles about this, I think it's total bullshit from tabloids. The article also says that Madonna's manager is 1,95m (6,3 feet) and that he threatens people like a gangsta, that doesn't look like Guy Oseary at all :dead:

Isn't he 6"3? I'm 5"5 and he towered over me and I wasnt in flats.

Translation

We discussed her appearance on the show, had email exchanges with her manager and decided to create a full episode around her.

The day of the recording, her manager comes to us. It seemed he didn’t read any of the emails, because he said “She’ll only do two songs, answer three questions about the album and that’s it. Done!”

I go “No, we’re also going to ask her questions about current events”.
He replies “No way”.

Before we went on air, that manager, who stands an impressive 6.4 feet tall, comes to me, puts his finger on my breastbone and says “You don’t **** with me.”

When the cameras roll, straightaway I ask Madonna how she reacted on 7 January when she learned about the attack against “Charlie”. Her manager went crazy.

Her manager wanted to break everything. But when he saw Madonna was happy, he changed his attitude.

Guest bluejean

To all you Oseary haters. He's only wearing the pair of balls Madonna strapped on him. That's his job!

Guy has always been "violent." I love it!!!!

yea i remember something yrs ago, and i think he was taking pics of some gay male fans and i guess one of them didn't pose a good way or whatever, and guy suddenly said "because I AM guy oseary", as if to say, you should listen, don't you know who I am? :lmao:

but why would he not want M to talk about those things? is he that afraid she may be controversial? and we wouldnt have had the moment with Luz either... I know M sometimes says things today's social media & political correct BS people don't get, but I love it when she's real & shows her intelligence and real personality

Guest Rachelle of London

He's a better bodyguard than her actual bodyguards. don't fuck with the Oseary! :lmao:

Guest bluejean

yea i remember something yrs ago, and i think he was taking pics of some gay male fans and i guess one of them didn't pose a good way or whatever, and guy suddenly said "because I AM guy oseary", as if to say, you should listen, don't you know who I am? :lmao:

but why would he not want M to talk about those things? is he that afraid she may be controversial? and we wouldnt have had the moment with Luz either... I know M sometimes says things today's social media & political correct BS people don't get, but I love it when she's real & shows her intelligence and real personality

It's not about what he wants, it's what SHE wants. Im not saying she didn't want to answer those questions but she would want to know what to expect and that's his job to make sure of that. To be caught off guard on national TV could piss her off.

It's not about what he wants, it's what SHE wants. Im not saying she didn't want to answer those questions but she would want to know what to expect and that's his job to make sure of that. To be caught off guard on national TV could piss her off.

oh okay that makes sense. for some reason I made a wrong assumption and interpretation. being caught off guard on live tv & not giving the right answer (quickly enough) is reason to be worried and not like it. so I can understand that. they're professional and she's always watched & criticised about everything. but it does say they mailed him though. so I first wrongly assumed he knew in advance, but I guess he missed the mail.

I don't think he had a problem with the number of questions or whatever, pop stars usually avoid discussing subjects like terrorist attacks, politics, etc.

Of course M is different, but i think he was just trying to take care of her...with these subjects a simple misinterpreted word or something taken out of context can do a lot of damage to someones public image.

I would definitely ride young Guy though

Guy+Oseary+Taylor+Momsen+Launches+Materi

I'm not sure about now, seems he has let go a bit.

M has probably hit a dozen times, for stress-release purposes only of course

tumblr_ly1tb20k291rn45p0o6_400.jpg

Edited by billyto