• na na na na na - Bitch I'm Madonna
    • yeah eh eh - Iconic
    • I-I-I-I I'm - HeartBreakCity
    • ah ah ah ah ah - Body Shop
    • wooh hooo hoo woo ooh - Veni Vidi Vici
    • ooh oooh oooh oooh ooh - Addicted
    • oh oh oh - Graffiti Heart
    • woah oh oh oh - Graffiti Heart

I wasn't sure what title to give this thread as it's mostly not humming, it's kind of like ad libs where she goes "ooh ooh ooh" or "ah ah ah ah" type thing :lol:

I was going through the album to count the number of oohs/ahs etc in each song but it's bloody tedious - you get the picture! :demonic: Sometimes there's more than one of these hooks in the one song.

Guest ziggy

Ghosttown. I realized how fit for humming it is last week in Venice when the song was played in a coffee shop and the waitress hummed all through it.

^ I agree! GT is not just a (very) lovely ballad, but the perfect song to sing and hum along to as well. I certainly love singing along to it when I'm alone :D

The chorus/pre-chorus of LFL (starting with "Took me to heaven...") is perfect for this too, so is the chorus of UB and, of course, Inside Out! "I wanna know what you're all about..."

But honestly though, there are so many others too! The title track, Devil Pray, the verses of Best Night, the chorus of VVV...

Unapologetic Bitch! nothing makes me happier than humming along to that song at the top of my lungs with the wind blowing in my hair, making me feel all empowered