Rebel H (Avicii Version) 4th Single? Update: Fans petitioning Avicii RH rmx album!

Guest bluejean

Will we even get a fourth single? There hasn't been one since Jump ten years ago!

And I must admit, I think there are much stronger songs on the album to release. However, if Ghosttown can't be a hit, what could?

I think BIM will be the last.

I've just thought, the singles and album will be over before the tour even starts :(

They'll be a fourth single. The point of delaying the tour was to make time to promote the album. The reason there hasn't been more singles/videos in the past is cos she's been on tour.

Guest Pud Whacker

Strong single potentials for #4 and beyond:

1. Joan of Arc

2. Inside Out

3. Hold Tight

4. Devil Pray

5. Holy Water

I would love Joan of Arc to be a single! And a video, of course!

Will we even get a fourth single? There hasn't been one since Jump ten years ago!

And I must admit, I think there are much stronger songs on the album to release. However, if Ghosttown can't be a hit, what could?

I think BIM will be the last.

I've just thought, the singles and album will be over before the tour even starts :(

well, Miles Away and Turn Up The Radio felt like 4th singles judging by how far they were released from the 2nd singles...

The point of delaying the tour was to make time to promote the album.

There was no "delay" and promo seems to have ended as Madonna is about to enter her 3 months rehearsal session.

That said, a 4th single/video could still be released while she's doing rehearsals or on the road, just like Turn Up The Radio.

The concert opens last week of August which is a little too far to wait for BIM... it would be interesting when they intend to release BIM... September/October touring the US (4th single) then November/December (5th single) would be great... we can count on it will be a concert footage, 50/50 chance

I'm going to start a petition to get the "cowbell" version of Borderline put on the first album. OR, OR.... I'll just listen to it on my iPod and have a nice cup of shutthefuckup.

^ :rotfl:

You know I'm obsessed with the cowbell 45 version!!!

I didn't know that.

Reason #2936 to love Madonna: she's been doing different versions of songs since day one.

Guest Pud Whacker

I didn't know that.

Reason #2936 to love Madonna: she's been doing different versions of songs since day one.

Yes, there's the album version but the single release has additional production by jellybean. The one with the fabulous fold out poster!

She's been releasing different versions since the beginning.

In fact, Everybody in the UK was the Rusty Egan remix.

AxXVMquJvdAaLAO-172x172-cropped.jpg?1431

Petty disco queen.

Now who's petty?!

This is my friend; he's a really great person and not a disco anything :manson:

Who bloody cares about any poll anyway.

Now who's petty?!

Agree, awful to humiliate someone like that. You don't have to agree with the poll and can say that, but posting other fans photos with nasty descriptions like that is below the belt.

Now who's petty?!

Putting up a petition for something like that is petty.

Wanting her to release dance remix record means that he's a disco queen.

How is hell is that even humiliation? Some of you just so melodramatic :rotfl:

Guest Rocco Papa

Can you imagine Madonna's reaction to this? "What are you doing listening to unreleased demos?"

:rotfl:

Express Yourself video and single version were not the album version and What It Feels Like For a Girl video.

And she did it with Fever and Celebration and will probably do it with BIM. I'm aware of all this. I didn't say she has never done it. I just don't agree with it.

Actually, I like the idea of a remix album. Every album should have one. I do not want it to be all Avicii remixes though. And there could be some demos thrown in. The Avicii version of RH could be the first single. I'd buy it in a heartbeat. :)

amy.gif

Who ever started that and those that signed it need a life - STAT.

Shit like that petition would only sway pop no-weights like Kelly Mango, who are fearful of losing fans and have no artistic point of view.

THIS IS NOT FUCKING MADONNA.

I never understood the point to these petitions. They've never saved anything.

Guest bluejean

I never understood the point to these petitions. They've never saved anything.

That's not true. Madonna fans petitioned for The Girlie Show to go to Australia.

:rotfl:

Guest bluejean

A remix album would be good but so far most the remixes this era suck so there's truly no point.

What I am here for IS: a 4 disc boxset of unreleased songs from 1982 to 2014. Warnings Signs, Desperately Seeking Susan, Can't You Read My Mind, Britney Don't Do It, Eagles Wings :lmao:

etc etc etc