IS U STILL LISTENING TO REBEL HEART EVERY DAMN DAY?

first album cover & newest album cover?

i think its as simple as that

don't actually see the point in posting that though.. (not here i mean on tumblr.. they could show all artists' first & new album covers next to each other.) you sure there was no title or other message? not that its important ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Only thing I can think of is comparing the two since Marina is a HUGE M stan and just remade the Frozen video :lmao:

Which is funny because she was quoted as saying, "People think it's great to be motivated and have this drive, but I never had a true egotistical side - like, for example, Madonna. She needed to be in everyone's minds. That's not something I want. So I was reassessing what I wanted."

I don't really see that as a diss, it's kinda just catty to name drop, especially after you just ripped off her music video. :huh:

I was bumping Best Night yesterday and a little bit of Unapologetic Bitch, but Best Night is my jam.

Guest PRPapi

It's SO true! Rebel Heart is even BETTER in the summer! The album keeps going higher and higher on my list of fave M albums. It's SO-DAMNED-GOOD! Love her.

My other fave is Coldplay, and I make playlists mixing M's and their albums together (the ones released around the same time, or that have similar sounds). So, of course, I did a mix with RH and Coldplay's latest, Ghost Stories. Gotta say: It's SUCH a good playlist!!! Love listening to it on my train ride home from work. Perfect way to unwind!

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking I was over it but I played some of it again today on my iPod shuffle and loved it again :dramatic::inlove: I was rationing it cuz I was burning it out and am sick of GT and DP cuz they have the highest play counts since I've had them since Dec.

• 1 month later...

Still can't stop. Every damn day. I don't think there has been a single day this year that I didn't listen to at least one song from this album. And I'm having a really hard time listening to anything else.

Still can't stop. Every damn day. I don't think there has been a single day this year that I didn't listen to at least one song from this album. And I'm having a really hard time listening to anything else.

I feel exactly the same...

I deliver phone books almost 7 days a week(I'm currently in Alabama) and The album is on loop with both her best ofs..

Yes, everyday still! But certain songs I get slightly sick of so I put them on pause, others I start to re-listen to again, and others it seems I'll never tire of!

Right now, L4L is BACK after a pause, Iconic is on pause (hope the tour changes that)

Every goddamn day. Living for Love will always be the one that got away from the charts and should be another Madonna classic in the public consciousness. BUTTT I'm past the point of angriness that it didn't become her 13th number one and now have moved on to simply reveling in the track.

Love this album and all the effort M put into it, 30 years into her career. I feel we're truly blessed as fans.

I must confess tho, I'm not too keen on Kanye's production, so it's mostly Illuminati, Holy Water and WAOM I skip sometimes (wasn't a big fan of these songs even in demo form, so eh, maybe Kanye's not to blame).

Ghosttown is playing at the gym as I type thus! I feel so emotional. I can't even.

Yea my gym plays the ghosttown video too I get emotional :lmao:

Last time I tweeted my gym about them showing Madonna love and they RTed me. I'm such a loon :lmao: