IS U STILL LISTENING TO REBEL HEART EVERY DAMN DAY?

Guest Pud Whacker

damn straight, I am.

#LivingForLove right now!!! #LivingForLove for Life!!!

Loves Gonna Lift Me Up!!!

tumblr_npfnwjpdwM1qlycwjo1_500.gif

Guest Pud Whacker

LFL is doing it for me right now! Also BIM and Iconic.

i think they released Ghosttown too early. just as Living For Love was taking off and the GP was getting acquainted with it, we had Ghosttown. it was too fast, imo. let it grow on people.

i think they released Ghosttown too early. just as Living For Love was taking off and the GP was getting acquainted with it, we had Ghosttown. it was too fast, imo. let it grow on people.

GP never heard LFL or Ghosttown ,GP does not care about M ,unfortunately

It's their loss. What can I say?

Still rocking the album and I've been listening to BIM lately in anticipation for the video. And still Best Night. I think I listen to that at least once a day minimum.

Here we go again with people saying that the GP does not care about Madonna. It is more to do with the fact that these songs received hardly any airplay and her team mucked up the releases. If the songs were released properly as singles while she was promoting them, plus not rush released on itunes months earlier, things could be different. Madonna is the biggest selling female artist of all time and still held in high regard.

Guest Sinisin

Im a bit sad, because Avicci's sound really matched Madonna's and its being discarded as dated. They really made some great music together.

LFL and GT I played hundreds of times (lfl live is just so good)

Hold tight is 3rd, getting a bit boring.. I liked elements from demos better.

I expected Devil to be a grower but its not for me [but its a good track to play while I'm drinking and smoking] :noway:

The ballads are ok but nothing compared to Falling free, sorry

Also my playlist are a mess bc of the different release dates and demo's / chunks of RH everywhere...

Standard Edition > Deluxe > Super Deluxe.

The extra tracks dont engage me much like best Friend and I Fucked Up.

I gotta say though that VVV is a favorite

U DONT LIKE SEX???

Blasphemy

Guest Norig

Yes it's my waking music (cd) on shuffle. I practically hear about six songs every morning and it's amazing the gamut of emotions the album can put me in. I'm bummed more people are buying this album as it's one of my faves and she put so much of herself into it.

I was just walking down the street from the supermarché and some hard looking type guy was walking playing music from his phone all loud and it was GHOSTTOWN LIKE YASS KWEEN FEEL THAT REBEL HEART. I love that so many different kinds of ppl like some Madonna

I'm telling u she needs to come to Baltimore :lol:

Guest Sinisin

Sinisin I'm living for your hourly epiphany posts :rotfl:

Lol! I always get a bit chatty after 3 Long Islands at happy hour. ;)

Guest Medoner

Ive really been enjoying the album at a whole new level at summer. Always liked it but its way more amazing to me at the moment. I dont even know lol

Ive really been enjoying the album at a whole new level at summer. Always liked it but its way more amazing to me at the moment. I dont even know lol

I'm on the same boat! For the past month I've been really connecting with the album on a whole other level. Kind of like when the first six songs were released and I held on to them like little treasures (because we got them so early, and they were so good). It feels similar now.

For me, I think it has to do with the fact that the record is so diverse that you can make mini-EPs to suit different moods, and all of them will be excellent. The songs are great companions –– totally enjoyable, well crafted, and personal (or funny).

Also, by now I'm not holding on to the idea of what RH would've been, what it could, what it is, etc. We have so much material, and the vast majority of it is so good, that it doesn't matter anymore. Despite being so pop-oriented, the record feels really punk rock in that she did whatever the fuck she wanted and released it "all" for her fans to pick and choose. I feel like that part of the story behind the album makes me love it even more.

I turn "Bitch I'm Madonna" all the way up when I'm coming home from work. Every. Day.

It's to the point where my neighbors hear the synth and they know it's me :yes:

I'm doing the exact same thing. Fuck the neighbors!!!!!! :lol: