IS U STILL LISTENING TO REBEL HEART EVERY DAMN DAY?

I adore Rebel Heart (super deluxe) but I have some skip songs. Mostly the Living For Love mixes, Illuminati (it's so overprocessed it sends my tinnitus soaring), Best Night (I wish I did get the love for this one but I don't, to me it's boring and has a highly annoying sound in the chorus) and with Graffiti Heart I love the lyrics more than the music. That said I don't hate any songs on Rebel Heart and I did hate Superstar :)

Here's a good mix of Illuminati (different versions mixed together) that you may like better...I love it!

https://soundcloud.com/qbix-qb/madnna-illuminati-rd-mix

Here's my everyday playlist :

- Living for Love

- Devil Pray

- Ghosttown

- Hold Tight

- HeartBreakCity

- Body Shop

- Wash All Over Me

- Messiah

- Rebel Heart

- Borrowed Time

- Addicted

- Graffiti Heart

Bonus :

- Revolution

- Tragic Girl

- Never let you go (I've discovered this song recently :drama: )

Guest Norig

I wonder what the sequencing was supposed to be like, had she not had to rush and release those 6 first tracks earlier than planned.

I wonder that all the time and what the songs would have actually ended up sounding like. I am pleased with the album but I am so in love with the demo version of Beautiful Scars over the album version.

I listen to the album every single day. It is an incredible piece of art. I dont see myself tired of this cd anytime soon

I listen to the album every single day. It is an incredible piece of art. I dont see myself tired of this cd anytime soon

Qaz !!! Where have you been ?? Miss you !

once a week @least

devil pray, living for love demo, wash all over me, bodyshop, inside out

and lately also autotune baby (underrated) & addicted. graffiti heart is underrated too.

and also, borrowed time has such a lovely intro. so many demos are so fucking good. sigh.

nas in veni vidi vici is also amazing. the only one i don't like anymore is iconic. used to be really cool but it lost its edge so quickly.

It holds up very well. I don't have any beefs with the track listing, unlike the previous record.

I like how there's no division between the Heart and the Rebel. I don't think it's necessary to have a separation between the two (though I still think the 2 disc idea is pretty ace)

Iconic is still my fav

But I think Holy Water as over taken the runner up position.