IS U STILL LISTENING TO REBEL HEART EVERY DAMN DAY?

Not every day but I definitely listen to it a few times a week. I have to hear "Best Night", "Rebel Heart", "Wash All Over Me', "Joan of Arc", "HeartBreakCity" and "Unapologetic Bitch" regularly. Love the whole album but those songs are my absolute faves!

For the past few days, have been listening to mostly ballads and slower pace tracks over and over again.

Messiah, Wash Over Me, Beautiful Scars, and Rebel Heart are played on repeat. I'm having some trouble connecting to at least a few tracks which is unusual for M album.

I listen to it in full at least one time a day and then I go back to listen to Body Shop, Best night, Inside out, Devil pray, Messiah. I want DP and IO to be the next singles

Still play it several times a day. As much as I hate saying it, 2012-2015 were MDNA free, I haven't played that album in at least a year (aside from 3 tracks). Thank the heavens for Rebel Heart. Love it more with each play.

Recently I've started playing the album from Iconic onwards because I feel as though the second half of the album (deluxe version) has been getting neglected, Super Deluxe tracks are being very neglected!

I listened to and sang (if it can be called singing) BIM and Holy Water while shopping groceries at my local shop tonight. Made it much more fun! :lol:

I was at the grocery store with headphones on and I started singing SEX...the come inside of me *moan* part (and I sang the moan too) before realizing that I was kinda loud and around people :lmao:

I was at the grocery store with headphones on and I started singing SEX...the come inside of me *moan* part (and I sang the moan too) before realizing that I was kinda loud and around people :lmao:

Omg :lmao:

I put RH EP on today, I'm sure I heard a glitch in Graffiti Heart! Love Borrowed Time so much

:laugh: It could be a series, grocery shopping with M fans. I went from loud Kiss it better make it wetter to mumbling after a woman gave me a look :lmao:

Started listening to RH much later than most people, and only listened to a few demos. The deluxe album is more polarizing to me than even MDNA at this point because half the tracks are FANTASTIC, and the others don't like. Somewhat concerned that tour will feature tracks don't like from the album.

Started listening to RH much later than most people, and only listened to a few demos. The deluxe album is more polarizing to me than even MDNA at this point because half the tracks are FANTASTIC, and the others don't like. Somewhat concerned that tour will feature tracks don't like from the album.

Which songs don't you like?

I kinda have an on and off relationship with this album : maybe I shouldn't have, but I listened to lots of demos beforehand, and as a result, I'm not so crazy about some final versions of some of the songs - there are some of them I like much better as a final version though (Iconic, Veni Vidi Vici, Holy Water, S.E.X.)

At the moment, it's an album I don't feel like I crave listening to it, but when I do, I happen to have a really good time. I guess I'll see how it grows on me as time goes by.

Which songs don't you like?

Iconic, Hearbreak City, Best night, V V V, S.E.X., Borrowed Time, Graffiti Heart. Don't enjoy listening to them, but who knows they might grow on me?

Also not to sound negative, but wish RH was a bit shorter and ran more smoothly musically and in quality even though I get why fans love having multiple songs from both the "rebel" and "heart". Thinking too that seeing the tour might turn me on to some of the newer tracks.

I adore Rebel Heart (super deluxe) but I have some skip songs. Mostly the Living For Love mixes, Illuminati (it's so overprocessed it sends my tinnitus soaring), Best Night (I wish I did get the love for this one but I don't, to me it's boring and has a highly annoying sound in the chorus) and with Graffiti Heart I love the lyrics more than the music. That said I don't hate any songs on Rebel Heart and I did hate Superstar :)

Still listening. Usually on shuffle.

I've also created my own order. I really like the idea of having Addicted as the first song on the album.

The way that song starts screams lead track. IMO.

Iconic, Hearbreak City, Best night, V V V, S.E.X., Borrowed Time, Graffiti Heart. Don't enjoy listening to them, but who knows they might grow on me?

Also not to sound negative, but wish RH was a bit shorter and ran more smoothly musically and in quality even though I get why fans love having multiple songs from both the "rebel" and "heart". Thinking too that seeing the tour might turn me on to some of the newer tracks.

Oh God, those are some of my favorite songs!! Why don't you like them? It just seems a little odd because they are all very different songs. I was thinking you were going to say you just don't like a few of the sexy more current immature silly songs like Holy Water, Sex, and BIM.

A Madonna album can never be too long for me. I don't really think about the flow of one song into another so much since a lot of times I listen on random.

^ Don't think songs listed are "bad" tracks or anything. A couple of the songs do have cheesy lyrics though. Just find myself skipping them for whatever reasons. The other half of the album is mostly on repeat.

I wonder what the sequencing was supposed to be like, had she not had to rush and release those 6 first tracks earlier than planned.

It would've been the same if her label didn't want a double record. Her favorite tracks/singles (LFL, Devil Pray, Ghosttown, Unapoloetic Bitch, Bitch I'm Madonna) were all frontloaded which is typical of a Madonna record.

I've been playing this record almost every day for 4 months and it's still growing on me. The only dud is HBC but it doesn't bother me. I think it's safe to say that this is my Top 5 Madonna record.

I listen to at least a few tracks every day. My mood generally depends on which tracks I listen to. I do find that the lyrics of Iconic always give me my motivation to push extra hard at the gym. haha