IS U STILL LISTENING TO REBEL HEART EVERY DAMN DAY?

Guest madonnalovaus

It's the only album I have listened to since it was released. Except once last month I listnees to MDNA. Rebel heart is her best album. It's just everything.

Guest eroticerotic

i can't listen to the full album at once,,,there are way too many songs and each one is a specific mood,

i do listen to Living For Love, Wash All Over Me, Autotune Baby, S.E.X., Veni Vidi Vici, Bitch I'm Madonna, Iconic, Rebel Heart, Addicted, & Body Shop the most though

Hey it's Stephen. Some people call me a slut; but I'm also an alcoholic.

I mean a REBEL HEART ADDICT.

I'm still only listening to the album. The days start with Living for LOVE (LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVEEEE *choir voice and bull grunt*) and usually end with SEX and that glorious full throttle of moans at the end of HOLY WATER. Strutting down the block to VENI VIDI VICI, let me tell you a story sometime....come over in mesh and gold jooree and let's cut a rug to BITCH IM MADONNA.

And don't even get me started on being lifted by the angels once the beat drops on JOAN OF ARC. I feel like Jeanne blazing on the stake in all her glory just chillin comfortably.

And the BODY SHOP. The song for the boy with da body-ody-ody.

And the ultimate car ride sing a long REBEL HEART ( bitch don't start no demo debate debacle in here that's not what this is about).

I just love this album so much and am still listening to it constantly.

Reveal your deepest, darkest ILLUMINATI secrets about your Rebel Heart addiction here.

And co-sign this thread if you're STILL LISTENING TO REBEL HEART EVERY DAMN DAY LIKE I AM!!!!

Hail Madonna!!!!madonna-wink.gif

You had me at "slut"!

EVERY...MOTHER...FUCKING...DAY.

Every chance I get The album is spinning...In my house, in my car (I even invent new errands for myself just so I can drive around with my windows rolled down and, of course, have my Rebel Heart record on full blast) OMG I LOVE IT!

A N D...

I've not only created several different versions of the album, with different tracks and versions of the tracks on each volume, but I got a music mixing program and have started to make my own "remixes" of the tracks (mix using demos, official and unofficial releases of the tracks)...My current addiction is my ultimate mix of ICONIC with demo 1+the beat drOp of demo 2+beat of official release w/verse&chorus O M G it's FUCKING AMAZING...I'm ABSOLUTELY MADLY UNEQUIVOCALLY in the UTMOST PASSIONATE LOVE AFFAIR of MY LIFE with the REBEL HEART album!!!

;-.)

ps...is there a way to post mp3 or flac files anywhere on this site? would love for everyone to hear some of these...

pps...ICONIC my personal remix ... https://soundcloud.com/qbix-qb/iconicx21

Every single day.

I've made a workout playlist of it (and some demos). And since I workout 6x a week, it's inescapable.

(I make it a point to have Holy Water on repeat when I do squats on Leg Day)

Nope!

I'm kinda over it for the moment I think I over-played it.

I do however still use these songs some days

Body Shop

Bitch, I'm Madonna

Best Night

Graffiti Heart

Iconic

Illuminati

Erotica is back to being that go to Madonna album.