IS U STILL LISTENING TO REBEL HEART EVERY DAMN DAY?

Hey it's Stephen. Some people call me a slut; but I'm also an alcoholic.

I mean a REBEL HEART ADDICT.

I'm still only listening to the album. The days start with Living for LOVE (LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVEEEE *choir voice and bull grunt*) and usually end with SEX and that glorious full throttle of moans at the end of HOLY WATER. Strutting down the block to VENI VIDI VICI, let me tell you a story sometime....come over in mesh and gold jooree and let's cut a rug to BITCH IM MADONNA.

And don't even get me started on being lifted by the angels once the beat drops on JOAN OF ARC. I feel like Jeanne blazing on the stake in all her glory just chillin comfortably.

And the BODY SHOP. The song for the boy with da body-ody-ody.

And the ultimate car ride sing a long REBEL HEART ( bitch don't start no demo debate debacle in here that's not what this is about).

I just love this album so much and am still listening to it constantly.

Reveal your deepest, darkest ILLUMINATI secrets about your Rebel Heart addiction here.

And co-sign this thread if you're STILL LISTENING TO REBEL HEART EVERY DAMN DAY LIKE I AM!!!!

Hail Madonna!!!!

madonna-wink.gif

Guest Pud Whacker

as we speak. everyday.

at home, in the car. demos, album. ALL OF IT.

TOO MUCH MADONNA IS NEVER ENOUGH.

Guest Hunterlas

Stephen, thank you for creating this thread, it remind us that no matter what songs you like, what versions you like, we are all here for the same reason: our sick love for the Queen of music!

LONG MIGHT SHE REIGN

Stephen, thank you for creating this thread, it remind us that no matter what songs you like, what versions you like, we are all here for the same reason: our sick love for the Queen of music!

LONG MIGHT SHE REIGN

Thanks!!! :)

*confessions voice* WE CAN DO ANYTHING!

:dead:

I love you so much! I seriously can't stop playing the album. I played every demo version of Living for Love and worked my way up to the final version yesterday. Then I repeated the same process 2 times :lmao:

I'm so addicted to this album of MOTHER FUCKING LIFE

Guest bluejean

Yes!

Not the whole album, just the tracks I feel like.

BIM and Iconic are high on my gaylist at the mo.

Yes. And I tried FINALLY listening to two of my most played albums from last year, and they sounded lacking. Most I can manage are a couple of non Rebel Heart songs on Spotify while walking.

It's RH every day in the car on my way to work, on my way home, and on my phone at night when I'm home.

Every single day without fail.

I don't even skip any songs. They are all masterpieces.

The best album of her career (big call i know, but this album has floored me, and continues to do so everyday) :superman:

i had taken a break for a few weeks b/c for weeks it was all i was listening to...but its calling me back...when i rewatched the jimmy fallon bim performance...plus i found true blue, like a virgin, madonna, remastered cd's in the five dolla make ya holla bin at walmart so.

Yes still listen to at least some tracks everyday and will continue until way into the tour. Still even listen to a hand full of the tracks off HC and MDNA that I love. The key is not to play them out!!