45 No. 1s

Guest gang bang

QUEEN.

It's nice that the Dance Club/Play chart is being respected. It often is completely dismissed...which is odd in this current culture of Dance and EDM everywhere.

Plus, its importance to 'Pop' artists and those fanbases shouldn't be underestimated.

The Luke Slater remix of TPOG is a thousand times better than any remix she released since 2003.

Sadly true! :lmao:

Madonna Makes History With 45th No. 1 on Billboard's Dance Club Songs Chart

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6568259/madonna-45th-number-1-dance-club-songs

I REALLY hope Billboard will make this announcement in the forthcoming Billboard award show on Sunday night where Pariah is also one of the performer :demonic:

I would LOVE to see Pariah's priceless face.

The "I don't know her" singer only has 18 in her bag. Suck on it!

Me Against The Music.... WTF is that shit? That never happened, LOL! To me she has 44 and BIM will be 45th. :p

^5 ciccone! love how people say that's nothing and it's so easy to get a hit on this chart. really? then why doesn't everyone have 45 number ones on this chart? stupid bitches!

^5 ciccone! love how people say that's nothing and it's so easy to get a hit on this chart. really? then why doesn't everyone have 45 number ones on this chart? stupid bitches!

My thoughts exactly, haters have always said this Dance chart is the shittiest of all BB charts and that it means zero, all in the sake of not giving any worth to Madonna's accomplishment in that zone at all, well get that you bitches, it is already official, she has the most numba 1's in all BB charts, no country, no hip hop, no r&b, no latin nor chinese...Dance!

She's the artist with the most top 10's in BB's history also, right muther fuckers?

My thoughts exactly, haters have always said this Dance chart is the shittiest of all BB charts and that it means zero, all in the sake of not giving any worth to Madonna's accomplishment in that zone at all, well get that you bitches, it is already official, she has the most numba 1's in all BB charts, no country, no hip hop, no r&b, no latin nor chinese...Dance!

She's the artist with the most top 10's in BB's history also, right muther fuckers?

Yes. Currently, she has the most top 10 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart (38 singles)

Yes. Currently, she has the most top 10 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart (38 singles)

Personally I think this record will be broken sooner or later whereas for the 45 #1, this will NEVER be broken. :demonic:

We all know that George Strait is now in second place with 44 #1s on the Country Singles chart, but who else is on the list and for what charts.

Does anyone know who else has impressive numbers like this? Who is in the 3-10 positions?

I can't believe how so many people act as if this meant nothing at all.

It is a fantastic achievement, and we'll celebrate again when she pushes that lead further.

I'm not inclined towards this site, but here is a decent article about how mainstream media has ignored it and reiterates what we already know about double standards when it comes to Madonna. Link

She is the Queen, and she reigns! :inlove: