MadonnaNation.com Forums
mnino

The Curious Case of Madonna Ciccone

elijah    0

she looks early 40ties at best... its strange she looks better NOW with make up than in 2000 for example.

Ivy    0

It's Vaseline. In the old days when celebrities had control over photographs/ ers, often Vaseline or sheer stockings would be put over lenses to give youthful and unblemished appearances. Now they don't have that control they just put Vaseline directly onto their faces ( because a stocking would be too obvious ) when being photographed to give the appearance of youth and unblemished skin.

Larkspur    0

That shows to me Madonna should never go back to dark hair no matter how much some fans want it. Blonde hair definitely makes her look younger. The dark hair is too harsh a contrast with her pale skin.

I like the blonde hair on her but I think she can pull off any haircolor. I honestly think she looks amazing in her natural brown hair. It's not a big deal to me what color her hair is but it would be cool to see her hair in a darker brown. Is dark brown her natural haircolor? For a long time I thought her natural haircolor was dark blonde. She could darken the blonde some more. Maybe a beige blonde or wheat.

Just wanted to mention for women in their fifties, I have seen women who don't even have a small fraction of Madonna's money go out looking fabulous. They don't smoke, drink lots of water and try to eat healthy. That stuff really counts towards being attractive. I have no doubt that Madonna is probaly also using some interesting spa treatments but I don't think anything major is going on. That is definitely her.

I'm pretty sure its a combo of contouring/make up, skin treatments, healthy living, sex, love, and I'm sure she gets fillers/botox, etc.

I still don't think she had a face lift,,, she wouldn't look fresh like that -- right?

Ai Papi Si.    0

I'm pretty sure its a combo of contouring/make up, skin treatments, healthy living, sex, love, and I'm sure she gets fillers/botox, etc.

I still don't think she had a face lift,,, she wouldn't look fresh like that -- right?

Time and again we've seen plastic surgery gone awry on other celebrities faces. Whatever Madonna has had, it's leagues above what we're used to seeing. She still looks like herself.

Dr Lecter    0

Indeed good hair and make up

Example whoever did her make up at the Macklemore Grammys needs to be shot

Agree that hair & makeup play a huge part, can totally transform someone. Pretty sure she has had some treatments/minor work done & it's been looking fantastic lately.

Genetics is another factor. I know a 61 year old woman with beautiful skin & no wrinkles even though she smokes/doesn't pay attention to diet. But she takes great care of her skin topically which is extremely important. And probably the biggest culprit for skin aging is sun damage which M avoids religiously.

When I was watching the Saturday Q&A it suddenly dawned on me that she was 56 and I swear I did not believe it. Seems impossible!

rocknrolla    0

I can't believe people are still denying she's had work done. She has since Confessions, or maybe even sooner.

Amzer801    0

We're not denying it, we're simply explaining that plastic surgery isn't the only reason why she looks better now than 15 years ago

nemo64    0

Even though there have been instances of some puffiness for whatever treatment was going on at that point of time, if it did involve any surgical work, it has been subtle.

She still looks like herself today, blessed with good genes and bone structure, healthy choices and continuous discipline on skin care, diet and exercise regimens that work for her, and aided by the magic of treatments, makeup and hair. It would be a combination of all these and in addition, I think that where she's at facially now could also be tied to where she's at mentally and spiritually currently. Not that any of us could know her personal state of affairs, but it's been amazing to see how relaxed, playful and passionate she has been in her Rebel Heart promotional activities.

Andra    0

Even though there have been instances of some puffiness for whatever treatment was going on at that point of time, if it did involve any surgical work, it has been subtle.

She still looks like herself today, blessed with good genes and bone structure, healthy choices and continuous discipline on skin care, diet and exercise regimens that work for her, and aided by the magic of treatments, makeup and hair. It would be a combination of all these and in addition, I think that where she's at facially now could also be tied to where she's at mentally and spiritually currently. Not that any of us could know her personal state of affairs, but it's been amazing to see how relaxed, playful and passionate she has been in her Rebel Heart promotional activities.

Very well said. :thumbsup:

Guest Rachelle of London   
Guest Rachelle of London

Yes. My thoughts exactly.

david86    0

the grills make the lips fuller and slightly change the shape

like the pic with gaga and the asian guy.

the rest of her face is a mystery to me

la91m.jpg

anastaza    0

^^ when is this photo from?

Stephen    0

Hail satan! Praise him!

anastaza    0

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker   
Guest Pud Whacker

Thanks! :thumbsup:

anytime! how she really looked, in case youre interested...

meicam1.jpg

anastaza    0

^^Oh, okay!! I've seen that photo before! It was hard to tell when/where it was from at that supermegacloseup view. lol

Guest Pud Whacker   
Guest Pud Whacker

yeah. that nasty one was on the cover of a magazine in the 90's

ULIZOS    0

the grills make the lips fuller and slightly change the shape

like the pic with gaga and the asian guy.

the rest of her face is a mystery to me

la91m.jpg

I love this picture! She looks like a cool grandma