The Curious Case of Madonna Ciccone

mnino

Guest eroticerotic

I'm pretty sure its a combo of contouring/make up, skin treatments, healthy living, sex, love, and I'm sure she gets fillers/botox, etc.

I still don't think she had a face lift,,, she wouldn't look fresh like that -- right?

I'm pretty sure its a combo of contouring/make up, skin treatments, healthy living, sex, love, and I'm sure she gets fillers/botox, etc.

I still don't think she had a face lift,,, she wouldn't look fresh like that -- right?

Time and again we've seen plastic surgery gone awry on other celebrities faces. Whatever Madonna has had, it's leagues above what we're used to seeing. She still looks like herself.

Indeed good hair and make up

Example whoever did her make up at the Macklemore Grammys needs to be shot

Agree that hair & makeup play a huge part, can totally transform someone. Pretty sure she has had some treatments/minor work done & it's been looking fantastic lately.

Genetics is another factor. I know a 61 year old woman with beautiful skin & no wrinkles even though she smokes/doesn't pay attention to diet. But she takes great care of her skin topically which is extremely important. And probably the biggest culprit for skin aging is sun damage which M avoids religiously.

When I was watching the Saturday Q&A it suddenly dawned on me that she was 56 and I swear I did not believe it. Seems impossible!

We're not denying it, we're simply explaining that plastic surgery isn't the only reason why she looks better now than 15 years ago

Even though there have been instances of some puffiness for whatever treatment was going on at that point of time, if it did involve any surgical work, it has been subtle.

She still looks like herself today, blessed with good genes and bone structure, healthy choices and continuous discipline on skin care, diet and exercise regimens that work for her, and aided by the magic of treatments, makeup and hair. It would be a combination of all these and in addition, I think that where she's at facially now could also be tied to where she's at mentally and spiritually currently. Not that any of us could know her personal state of affairs, but it's been amazing to see how relaxed, playful and passionate she has been in her Rebel Heart promotional activities.

Even though there have been instances of some puffiness for whatever treatment was going on at that point of time, if it did involve any surgical work, it has been subtle.

She still looks like herself today, blessed with good genes and bone structure, healthy choices and continuous discipline on skin care, diet and exercise regimens that work for her, and aided by the magic of treatments, makeup and hair. It would be a combination of all these and in addition, I think that where she's at facially now could also be tied to where she's at mentally and spiritually currently. Not that any of us could know her personal state of affairs, but it's been amazing to see how relaxed, playful and passionate she has been in her Rebel Heart promotional activities.

Very well said. :thumbsup:

Guest Rachelle of London

Yes. My thoughts exactly.

the grills make the lips fuller and slightly change the shape

like the pic with gaga and the asian guy.

the rest of her face is a mystery to me

la91m.jpg

^^Oh, okay!! I've seen that photo before! It was hard to tell when/where it was from at that supermegacloseup view. lol

the grills make the lips fuller and slightly change the shape

like the pic with gaga and the asian guy.

the rest of her face is a mystery to me

la91m.jpg

I love this picture! She looks like a cool grandma