The Curious Case of Madonna Ciccone

mnino

Some blogger wrote this about her Saturday Night AskAnything video: "Whatever Vaseline-coated soap opera camera lens they used to shoot Madonna is really working for her face. Even the blur tool in Photoshop is like 'How???' :lmao:

But seriously! How is this possible??

This is her in 1996!!!!!

madonna-another-suitcase-in-another-hall

maxresdefault.jpg

Here she's supposedly portraying Eva Peron at age 15. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Let's forward to 2006 and she looks 10 years younger!

Madonna_Barso_7847998_Max.jpg

And now this!!!

madonna-met-gala-2015.jpg

HOW DOES SHE DO IT???

I mean, she looks younger than she did in 1990!!!!

What do you think?

That shows to me Madonna should never go back to dark hair no matter how much some fans want it. Blonde hair definitely makes her look younger. The dark hair is too harsh a contrast with her pale skin.

if it's just plastic surgery, how come so many rich people walk around with faces where you can see they have work done? madonna is subtle, and she takes care of herself and works for it. and she got amazing porcelain skin. i also think she doesn't have dry skin compared to many older women and that helps too.

That shows to me Madonna should never go back to dark hair no matter how much some fans want it. Blonde hair definitely makes her look younger. The dark hair is too harsh a contrast with her pale skin.

Definitely, also longer hair looks best on her no matter how many times anyone says she should cut it. NO. As for her face, she looks incredibly stunning and natural, whatever virgin blood she's drinking, pls pass me that shit too.

Have you ever wonder why Madonna has never shown pictures of her house, except the bathroom? Because the rest of her house looks like this :

Satanic-Altar_art.jpg

I'll light a candle here in the dark
Making my way to your mouth
I'll cast a spell that you can't undo
'Til you wake up and you find that I'm younger than you
'Til you wake up and you find that I'm younger than you

There is no mistery.... Its called MONEY!

That and she has religiously taken care of herself all these years. How she currently looks is a testament to that!

She is such a stickler for covering up when she's out in the sun for long periods of time and it SHOWS. Her skin is remarkable for her age.

Sun damage is so hard to erase once you get older.

Take care of yourself when you are young, kids!!! :D Eat well, don't smoke, and use your sunscreen. And moisturize. :thumbsup:

Whathever she has done, she has done it REALLY GOOD. No cheekgate, no jokerface. Just perfect. she looked good during Lving For Love, but suddenly it's as if she's 20 years younger!

I think she ditched the cheek injections sometime last year. Now she's also ditched the Morticia Addams make-up, the crusty granny curls and the grills. And suddenly she looks 20 years younger.

Yes. Getting rid of the cheek injections did wonders. Also, she doesn't look like all muscle and veins, too. For awhile she was looking like a body builder, making her face look rough and worn.

There is no mistery.... Its called MONEY!

if it's that easy, how come there are so many rich fat greasy people? wouldn't you think they'd spent the $$$ and look good as well? they don't look good cuz they're lazy fucks!

i hate it when people say "oh its so easy for her". no it fucking isn't!

I think she ditched the cheek injections sometime last year. Now she's also ditched the Morticia Addams make-up, the crusty granny curls and the grills. And suddenly she looks 20 years younger.

Nope. She's still getting cheek fillers, it's just that her doctor is more judicious with them now.

Guest Hunterlas

if it's that easy, how come there are so many rich fat greasy people? wouldn't you think they'd spent the $$$ and look good as well? they don't look good cuz they're lazy fucks!

i hate it when people say "oh its so easy for her". no it fucking isn't!

I know what you mean, I actually agree with you... But thats not what we are discussing. If you want to debate with me, be rational, be objective and stay on the subject, please. This topic started comparing images of herself and suggesting she is aging backwards.

She looks amazing no doubt about it, at times it makes my head spin how old she actually really is, but we all must be realistic and realize the fact that it's not all due to natural beauty or good genes or whatever, there has been a little help by professionals. But even so who cares she is being rational about it so it's all good

Living for love-donna looked "good for her age", but Ghosttown-donna is looking good for someone who´s in her late 30s!! Is she doing anything new? Different makeup? Than MDNA skin stuff perhaps? Has any surgery finally settled (if she did have one, which I think she did before HC)? Or maybe she sucked the life-energy out of Taylor Swift as she did with Britney and Aguilera (a service to humanity IMO!)?

All jokes aside, she looks hotter than ever.

Good makeup and a good plastic surgeon make for a youthful Madonna. Add an extremely healthy lifestyle and there you go.

Strip Madonna of her makeup and she looks her age. Remember those pics of her makeup-free right before The Brits? Can't remember where they were published (probably Daily Mail)... She was walking down an escalator. Looked like a 56 year old woman. Anyway the point is, Madonna isn't Joan Rivers or Jocelyn Wildstein no matter how many Daily Mail articles or fan meltdowns will have you believe that. She's had some plastic surgery but she hasn't completely reconstructed her face. That's why she looks so beautiful most of the time.

Looking after herself and the right hair and makeup.

Yes I agree. She always had great skin even Oprah commented on her skin in the 90's lol I don't think she had plastic surgery, she probably had injections and those chemicals peels.

Is it possible these Met photos have been altered in some way?

Have you seen the videos? It's her and obviously it's witchcraft.

she looks early 40ties at best... its strange she looks better NOW with make up than in 2000 for example.

It's Vaseline. In the old days when celebrities had control over photographs/ ers, often Vaseline or sheer stockings would be put over lenses to give youthful and unblemished appearances. Now they don't have that control they just put Vaseline directly onto their faces ( because a stocking would be too obvious ) when being photographed to give the appearance of youth and unblemished skin.

I like the blonde hair on her but I think she can pull off any haircolor. I honestly think she looks amazing in her natural brown hair. It's not a big deal to me what color her hair is but it would be cool to see her hair in a darker brown. Is dark brown her natural haircolor? For a long time I thought her natural haircolor was dark blonde. She could darken the blonde some more. Maybe a beige blonde or wheat.

Just wanted to mention for women in their fifties, I have seen women who don't even have a small fraction of Madonna's money go out looking fabulous. They don't smoke, drink lots of water and try to eat healthy. That stuff really counts towards being attractive. I have no doubt that Madonna is probaly also using some interesting spa treatments but I don't think anything major is going on. That is definitely her.