Madonna's Grillz Appreciation

Shan

Let's appreciate her magnificent GRILLZ!

1378749454_madonna-zoom.jpg

madonna-grillz.jpg

2D11438128-today-madonna-gold-grills-140

10956718_1375043529492797_1465652485_n.j

CBUoKhAWAAA0u0W.jpg

A staple of the REBEL HEART era for sure. Every time I see them I get some life.

Of course the single toothed grill was a staple for the Erotica era as well!

tumblr_mm1t0crVz71qkzr9fo1_500.gif

I absolutely love them. I expect people who have this constant issue with them need to go and get a colonic irrigation.

I get that she's taking the piss because everyone says that she shouldn't wear them, but I wish she didn't wear them SO much! It's nothing against her, I don't like them on anyone really. The gold tooth was cool though.

She looks horrendous with them on. People I know who have viewed the Ghosttown video couldn't really see that she had them on, so they thought she had a missing tooth or a gigantic gap in her front teeth. It's not really clear watching it on YouTube.

And sometimes it looks like she ate chocolate cake and her teeth are full of chocolate lol.

Nothing beats dita's gold tooth in 1992:))))))

No. Please let them be left in the past, most people don't know what they are and she just seems silly, especially when they impact her speech

They are gross and I am glad some people at least agree with me on that because when I spoke up about it obviously I felt like I had a flock of birds attack me lol. It's such a shame now that nowadays her face is looking so amazingly flawless she ruins the whole look with the grills where it looks like she has gigiantic spaces in all of her teeth

I don't have any strong feelings about them to be honest. I suppose that makes me a minority. It's just a bit of fun isn't it? Some of the people having meltdowns about the grills need to get a grip and focus on more important things in life.

I love the grillz she's wearing right now, the ones with the cross , they're fab!!

I agree, these are fab!. For this era, they have looked great at iHeart, in the Ghosttown vid and when in BIM mode. It's fun for her. At the Met Ball, I am glad she didn't have them on for red carpet pics, only because I feel that they would have detracted attention from her face and wouldn't have necessarily complemented her overall look. She had them back on at Rih's afterparty though. BIM mode to deal with the basics there! ;)

I don't have any strong feelings about them to be honest. I suppose that makes me a minority. It's just a bit of fun isn't it? Some of the people having meltdowns about the grills need to get a grip and focus on more important things in life.

Same here.

I love them.

I've never been a huge fan of Madonna the pageant queen. I like her a little more playful and subversive. All her looks this era have been luxe. Grills included.

She is everything. Everything.

Everything?

Grillz? magnificent? Just no!!

How this...

is more beautiful than this?

I don't think it's about being beautiful when she puts the grillz on honestly. It's about being fun, subversive, and MADONNA!

I don't think it's about being beautiful when she puts the grillz on honestly. It's about being fun, subversive, and MADONNA!

but this is not even fun :newspaper: