ReInvention Tour Appreciation!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

There is no other magical tour as Re-invention

I remember when I saw a few clips from IMGTTYAS from RIT I was obsessed by this tour. Two days I search a full concert but then I find out there is no full dvd. I was very disappointed. But anyway.. I love love this tour. It's my favoirite, I hope one day we get a full DVD

image.jpg1_41.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg0018.jpgtrit97.jpgtrit101.jpg

This should've been on a DVD.

I don't understand the dislike for this tour.

Musically and vocally, RIT is awesome.

The songs are both closer and unique from their originals (if you get what I mean) :chuckle:

While I love the effects of the later tour, the simplicity of this tour really puts her vocals and the songs to the spotlight.

Ironically, the only two songs I don't care in this tour are Vogue :lmao: and Hollywood :lmao:

Guest Hunterlas

I was DEVASTATED when I realized Vogue was edited short on IGTTAS ... Still am.

That Vogue is fucking EVERYTHING!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

after DWT´s rendition, it looked too simple, in a non goof way , to me. I mean, is like they run out of ideas for the song

its the second time it was performed on a tour and it was AFTER Vogue where she practically walks on her head and Nobody Knows Me. both Excruciatingly Athletic performances.

promise to try youll use your brain in the future. :rotfl:

Guest Hunterlas

after DWT´s rendition, it looked too simple, in a non goof way , to me. I mean, is like they run out of ideas for the song

Are you kidding me?!? The most unforgettable thing about the glorious ReInvention Tour was that she re-invented her herself as a great live vocalist and Frozen was the first song that showed that in all of its glory.

I was there for opening night and I simply could not believe what I was hearing!

Guest Pud Whacker

Are you kidding me?!? The most unforgettable thing about the glorious ReInvention Tour was that she re-invented her herself as a great live vocalist and Frozen was the first song that showed that in all of its glory.

I was there for opening night and I simply could not believe what I was hearing!

i was there opening night, too!!!

Guest Hunterlas

i was there opening night, too!!!

Sweet. Nothing beats the excitement of Opening Night and that one was a very special one. Werent you there for the Confessions one as well? I have the feeling weve met before...

Guest Pud Whacker

Sweet. Nothing beats the excitement of Opening Night and that one was a very special one. Werent you there for the Confessions one as well? I have the feeling weve met before...

i was!!!

i was also in phoenix. for confessions and mdna.

Guest Hunterlas

tumblr_nga8hmd6hd1qlycwjo1_500.gif

That Papa Dont Preach choreography was so damn CUTE... there is no end to how fabulous this tour was

its the second time it was performed on a tour and it was AFTER Vogue where she practically walks on her head and Nobody Knows Me. both Excruciatingly Athletic performances.

promise to try youll use your brain in the future. :rotfl:

It felt like that to me, after a few great opening numbers, this was totally lame.She can do it better

The tour is amazing. Supposedly a greatest hits tour, there were still a number of fan treats in there like Crazy For You, Lament, Bedtime Stories, Burning Up and Deeper and Deeper for the die hard fans. The costuming was

excellent, especially in the beginning Vogue/Nobody Knows Me section and the staging as well as the back screen visuals were also excellent.

Perhaps this is the closest thing to a greatest hits tour that we will get.

Edited by Martini123

Re-Invention Tour still needs to be released on DVD/Blu-Ray. It's kind of a Greatest Hits Tour in so many ways and I think it could still sell really well because of that. Yes, it's been 11 years and some recent hits would be missing, but it's a timeless and stunning show. PLEASE!!!