ReInvention Tour Appreciation!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

vogue_hq_ns7.jpg

Yogalicious tour!I still think her BEST Like a Prayer performance was from RIT

And love the mash up of Bitter Sweet Sympathy+Don't Tell Me...I miss Cloud!

tumblr_lj8jgtHPXe1qfx0emo1_400_large.gif

Attended two nights and had floor tickets for both shows around the 25th row. :inlove:

I love this tour because vocals were amazing, was not overdone with dancers and visuals, and the song selection was superb. Her rock renditions were also not "too hard" or overly pretentious.

Me too I adore it I don't get the hate.

I saw it in London the crowd was mental and the atmosphere electric

And I don't consider it a greatest hits show as people say.

Yeah, it's one of my fave tours by her as well. And my first time ever seeing her live. Amazing night, awesome set list with a good mix of old and new, the sound was perfection (both music and vocals) and she was awesome in her interaction with the crowd.

ALL of her tours are top notch and RIT is no exception! It was such a surprise to see her open the show with an oldie that she hadn't performed in over 10 yrs! THAT is the way to set the tone for a show. Nobody knew NKM but because the crowd was so hype from Vogue and the NKM performance is sooooo fucking fab, they seemed to stay enthralled. It's been 11 yrs so I tend to forget just HOW EXCITING it was to see her performing songs like MG, PDP, ITG, BU, CFY because for the previous 6 yrs or so, she completely dismissed her oldies. I remember being particularly shocked at the inclusion of BU......I NEVER thought I'd see that one live. The crowd at the DC show I was at was amazing.......but then again the DC crowd is rarely not amazing at her shows.

Guest bluejean

SIGNED!!!

The first section is outstanding. It's very very different to DWT, a real crowd pleaser but that's what I like about it. Definitely wish I saw this one in person.

Love this tour: the vocals, the AL songs, the rock versions, the oldies, the opening video... Amazing!

Finally Thread I was waiting for so long. I love love love this tour, it's my favourite. To full happiness lacking only RIT DVD

i know they filmed lisbon for furture dvd but there were issues....was it also used for 'i'm going to tell you a secret' too?

i've grown to love this tour.

i know they filmed lisbon for future dvd but there were issues....was it also used for 'i'm going to tell you a secret' too?

i've grown to love this tour.

Actually like the no frills recording from Lisbon that's online.

Just wish there was an official recording that was released back in the day because obviously will never happen in future.

Just wish there was an official recording that was released back in the day because obviously will never happen in future.

Is Guy the resistant one? Or does Madonna simply not care about her legacy cannon except to milk it when she feels like it?

Is Guy the resistant one? Or does Madonna simply not care about her legacy cannon except to milk it when she feels like it?

It's probably some sort of contract disagreement gone wrong, I don't think it's that deep

Honestly I don't care at all that this was never officially released. *hides*

Guest Hunterlas

I FUCKING ADORE THE REINVENTION TOUR.

Oh my god. There are no words...that opening (The Beast Within/Vogue) near killed me I swear... Then to hear that voice!!!!!

E V E R Y T H I N G

It's probably some sort of contract disagreement gone wrong, I don't think it's that deep

Honestly I don't care at all that this was never officially released. *hides*

Re-Invention is a gem.

Also really enjoyed the simpler parts of the show where her vocals stood out. Frozen, Deeper and Deeper, Lament, Nothing Fails, Mother and Father, etc.

DWT ending of Holiday and Music was everything, but the ending of Music and then Holiday during RIT has been overlooked, and was freakin' amazing.

My second favorite tour after the WTG.

The opening alone. The purple corset. The 3D background during Vogue. The amazing live performace of Nobody Knows Me. LAP live after 14 years. American Life wonderful chaos on stage. LAMENT. HOLIDAY closer...

RIT is perfection. :wow: