Madonna's Wikipedia photo: the never-ending saga.

Guest HaveASit

Guest HaveASit

To this again:

220px-Madonna_at_the_premiere_of_I_Am_Be

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Now now, seriously, who is in charge of her Wiki page? it's a fucking MESS

Guest HaveASit

Because we are in 2015 and the photo is from 2008?

If they wanted to select an old picture to represent her overall career, they should go with Blond Ambtion on early years look

Who's controlling her Wiki page?

No one.

Any registered Wikipedia member can edit the page if their account is at least 4 days old and they have a history of at least 10 edits in unprotected Wiki articles.

I've seen worse : sometime in December, I was on the "Rebel heart" wiki page and some little monster had changed the title to "Repel charts" :manson:

I'm the one who uploaded the sweaty photos taken during the MDNA concert in Nice after the one who took them sent them to me. The problem is that photos that are hosted on Commons, the Wikipedia image database, must have a license that allows commercial use, thus excluding pictures taken by Wire or Getty for instance. Most of the photos available are taken from Flickr.

If any of you has high-quality photos and is willing to put them on Wiki, send me a message and I'll tell you how to proceed :)

To this again:

220px-Madonna_at_the_premiere_of_I_Am_Be

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Now now, seriously, who is in charge of her Wiki page? it's a fucking MESS

I always thought that was her only wiki photo all this time,honestly I like it

No one.

Any registered Wikipedia member can edit the page if their account is at least 4 days old and they have a history of at least 10 edits in unprotected Wiki articles.

It's not that easy. There is someone who "controls" her page. It's more of a panel. If they don't like your edits/changes, they will vote it down and eventually remove it.

You can't use official or press shots as the main wiki photo. They have to be license free photos. MadFan fought with the guy to get it changed in 2012 by using photos he took at the MDNA tour, they were gorgeous photos btw, but the guy kept fighting it down

Ass

Not this shit again. :lmao: like whoop said I fought with the guy for ages in 2012 for this:

lHnH9tM.jpg

& everyone in the comments backed it up but he kept changing and changing it back. He runs that page like the Gestapo. :lmao:

Guest HaveASit

Matheus, why is Beyonce white in your avatar? Disturbing pic. :wired:

Oh, it's just the make up. It's from the 'Haunted' video