Leaks - Is Guy Oseary guilty ?

Music

It's not just Madonna that gets hacked. Beyoncé, Rihanna, Kanye even that Gaga creature get it all the time. I think it's just the way of the world now, with everything digital, it's open to everyone.

I doubt Guy Oseary is to blame for Kanye and Beyonces albums leaking so I doubt he's to blame for Madonnas either.

Your examples are quite different, aren't they ?

For Madonna, it's not the finished album that leaked 2 or 3 weeks before its release.

It's demos months before, and unretouched photos that were not used.

Still feel strange to me, nothing has been fixed, no real explanation either. I'm still asking and there is no answer...

Hope it won't happen again, but I have the feeling it will.

Still feel strange to me, nothing has been fixed, no real explanation either. I'm still asking and there is no answer...

Hope it won't happen again, but I have the feeling it will.

What explanation do you want? There were articles and the story is quite simple : a israeli hacker hacked the email adresses of some executives, then he hacked the songs, he sold it online and was arrested. Now he's in jail. But as long as there will be a market for stolen songs, there will be a risk that it happens again in the future with other hackers...

Guy Oseary is responsible. Leaks happened ever since Frozen in 1998. The Music album also leaked months in advance. It just didn't make as much of a dent in sales bc ppl weren't downloading as much then. Guy should be responsible for keeping things secure. He is an executive who got lucky and was placed in a position of power, but he is someone who's interested in money cars and women, rather than actual good work.

Guy Oseary is responsible. Leaks happened ever since Frozen in 1998. The Music album also leaked months in advance. It just didn't make as much of a dent in sales bc ppl weren't downloading as much then. Guy should be responsible for keeping things secure. He is an executive who got lucky and was placed in a position of power, but he is someone who's interested in money cars and women, rather than actual good work.

But she had a different manager in 1998, i think Careese was fired in 2005...?

Guest Rachelle of London

Erm I think that's because the internet exploded in the late 90s. Not Guy Oseary needing an extra $50

Got no tea bags! I blame Guy!! That bastard!! :chuckle:

Seriously though big corporations get hacked and I'm sure they have big time security service. Madonna will always be a target and she will forever be hacked cause it's a buzz for them.

People assume that everything originally comes from the hacker. This isn't true. some things have been obtained by fans and leaked that way, others have been circulating among collectors for many years before the hacker. This hacker, aka the infamous anna_henstridge/Tom Hahn/FALCON, didn't just hack emails and servers of Guy and M, but also hacked into photo agency's which is where the photo outtakes come from, and servers for video production company's like veneno which is where the tour backdrops come from.

17 yrs of leaks arnt just a result from this Israeli "Anna" guy. There's a lot more to it than that.

People assume that everything originally comes from the hacker. This isn't true. some things have been obtained by fans and leaked that way, others have been circulating among collectors for many years before the hacker. This hacker, aka the infamous anna_henstridge/Tom Hahn/FALCON, didn't just hack emails and servers of Guy and M, but also hacked into photo agency's which is where the photo outtakes come from, and servers for video production company's like veneno which is where the tour backdrops come from.

17 yrs of leaks arnt just a result from this Israeli "Anna" guy. There's a lot more to it than that.

THIS!!

It has nothing to do with money. The leaks are meant to hurt Madonna. The photo leaks are done to make her look bad. The album leak was done to destroy it's sales potential.

:rotfl:

Huh?

I should have used that instead of the emoji. I don't know why people come up with these conspiracy theories about people wanting to attack and bring Madonna down. It has ALL to Do with money. It was revealed the hacker was selling the demos. If something gets out of private/protected hands, it will eventually get to the public.

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't get how the hacker wanted to hurt Madonna when M only found out that she's been hacked recently. She only discovered the Rio outtakes leaked in December :lmao:

"Anna" wasn't the hacker even though "Anna" lives in Israel. "Anna" is now going by the name "KTZ" on madonna-infinity. S/he's still annoying and vague as fuck.

Doesn't he work with the hacker? The news reports that other people were involved in the hacking/selling, such as a person with the name "tom Hahn"

There's obviously no conspiracy here. Someone leaked it. The only thing I do think is fucked up is that LOTS of Madonna's work (photographs, especially) have been leaking since the dawn of time and Madonna's team just kept it a secret from Madonna in order to avoid the inevitable "ARTISTIC RAPE" emotional outburst that we all lived through :rotfl:

Doesn't he work with the hacker? The news reports that other people were involved in the hacking/selling, such as a person with the name "tom Hahn"

I'm not sure. I think "anna" is just a collector's groupie lol. Back in the day on some other forum I had an avatar from some unreleased footage, he befriended me because of it. He begged me for screen shots of this one video and I sent them. I later see he made one of them his avatar and then would try to sell all the screen shots as photoshoot outtakes lol. I once photoshopped Madonna's face onto a model's pic and used it as an avatar for a bit then anna saved it and made it his avatar and played it off as an outtake. I think if Anna was in with the hacker he'd have a lot more knowledge of shit instead of spitting out vagueness. If anyone is familiar with the writing style of "Anna", do check out KTZ on madonna-infinity. That user's ip address is in Israel too. :)

As for other's involved, I think it's more than likely buyers trying to make some money back. I know of 3 people who were personally in contact with the hacker for years and they paid tons of cash for stuff. Most of the recent leaks are from this website someone had up for about a week selling all these digital downloads for ridiculous prices. Most of these files are all fucked with though (edited down, dubbed, etc.).