Have you listened to the demos post RH release?

Oh Kim!!! I think I spoke for all of us* when I see that we need a DISCO QUEEN version of WASH in the tour to bring the house down! Post-apocalyptic disco. Can you imagine? It'll be fantastique. Same section as "Ghosttown". Fuck with the world, M!

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

* It's okay, Shan, you can come along to our party even though you've been mean. Olga and I forgive you because we're rebel hearts.

Let's face it, the only reason we got that stripped down and yes, slightly butchered (thanks Pud) version of "Rebel Heart" was as 'punishment' for us having the leaked version before in addition to her wanting to de-Avicii the whole thing - which is perfectly fine and I understand her artistic decision to do that. However, I maintain that the Avicii-heavy version of "Rebel Heart" is my favourite version and by far better than the LP version. That vocal alone on the LP version, I can't even begin ("Like the other girhhh - I said oh .." first verse, so inferior to the Avicii version.)

But it's okay, even Madonna herself said that post-leakgate she was in a state of panic and I am sure that when the dust settles she will realise that the Avicii version is better. I do hope we get hints of that in the tour.

Oh and "Shan" - get over yourself. Just because people disagree with your Nazi-esque opinions doesn't mean they're "disco queens" and even if they were, why is that a derogatory term? Stop being awful. You sound like some kind of Rihanna or Gaga fan.

The Avicii version of Rebel Heart was never going to make the album. Avicii had been out of the picture for 6 months by the time the leaks happened, and Blood Diamonds and Dahi were already on board. Probably even Kanye at that point. The version she gave us on the album is the version that was meant for us to hear. She never wanted the Avicii demo to surface in the first place, because it had already been discarded at that point. If you look at the sequence of the demos, the one closest to the final came AFTER the Avicii one.

You can try it with all your fantasies of Madonna releasing the dance demo instead, but it was never meant to be. No, it wasn't a punishment because it was leaked. It was just the natural progression of the song that had already begun before the leaks ever happened. Get with the FACTS and the TRUTH before you start acting like your shitty fantasies are the gospel truth.

And it's more Nazi-esque to say that EVERYONE knows the Avicii demo is better including Madonna. SAYS WHO? Very pressing question.

It's cool that you like the demos over the final album version, it's whatever. But don't go around telling people that they KNOW the demos are better because you somehow have inside information that Madonna actually likes that version over the version she chose to represent the song on HER album. Kthnx.

The Avicii version of Rebel Heart was never going to make the album. Avicii had been out of the picture for 6 months by the time the leaks happened, and Blood Diamonds and Dahi were already on board. Probably even Kanye at that point. The version she gave us on the album is the version that was meant for us to hear. She never wanted the Avicii demo to surface in the first place, because it had already been discarded at that point. If you look at the sequence of the demos, the one closest to the final came AFTER the Avicii one.

You can try it with all your fantasies of Madonna releasing the dance demo instead, but it was never meant to be. No, it wasn't a punishment because it was leaked. It was just the natural progression of the song that had already begun before the leaks ever happened. Get with the FACTS and the TRUTH before you start acting like your shitty fantasies are the gospel truth.

And it's more Nazi-esque to say that EVERYONE knows the Avicii demo is better including Madonna. SAYS WHO? Very pressing question.

It's cool that you like the demos over the final album version, it's whatever. But don't go around telling people that they KNOW the demos are better because you somehow have inside information that Madonna actually likes that version over the version she chose to represent the song on HER album. Kthnx.

Get over yourself. Nothing you have stated in these boring paragraphs of yours are FACTS or TRUTH (are you some kind of Bible-bashing ultra-orthodox Christian or perhaps a member of ISIS? Because you sure sound like some sort of fundamentalist)

Your thoughts here are OPINIONS, just like the rest of us. Come back when you're actually Madonna herself, and then we can talk "facts."

Get over yourself. Nothing you have stated in these boring paragraphs of yours are FACTS or TRUTH (are you some kind of Bible-bashing ultra-orthodox Christian or perhaps a member of ISIS? Because you sure sound like some sort of fundamentalist)

Your thoughts here are OPINIONS, just like the rest of us. Come back when you're actually Madonna herself, and then we can talk "facts."

Nah come back to me when you have talked to Madonna herself and she said that she does indeed prefer the Avicii version over the album version and that she didn't put it on there to piss us off.

tumblr_lrxhjuNaBt1qb1xeo.gif

So, do you, Sir, have the facts and the truth? Do tell.

tumblr_lrxhjuNaBt1qb1xeo.gif

So, do you, Sir, have the facts and the truth? Do tell.

I don't think what I'm saying is outlandish. The sequence of the demos shows that the dance demo came early, then it reverted back to a more acoustic sound, and that happened months before the leak... Is that not proof enough for you? The dance version was released by leakers, and was chosen by them, not M. She had already moved on from that demo stage at that point.

Saying that she completely butchered the dance version just to piss off her fans is way more outlandish than what I'm claiming lol.

I don't think what I'm saying is outlandish. The sequence of the demos shows that the dance demo came early, then it reverted back to a more acoustic sound, and that happened months before the leak... Is that not proof enough for you? The dance version was released by leakers, and was chosen by them, not M. She had already moved on from that demo stage at that point.

Saying that she completely butchered the dance version just to piss off her fans is way more outlandish than what I'm claiming lol.

That's fine, go ahead and rely on your DrownedMadonna "timelines". I've based my opinion on what Madonna herself said in interviews.

You believe what you wanna believe.

STOP.

Think about it.

That's fine, go ahead and rely on your DrownedMadonna "timelines". I've based my opinion on what Madonna herself said in interviews.

STOP.

Think about it.

Imagine if people were all "Beat Goes On demo is the REAL BGO but she panicked and changed it up when it leaked." Lol.

Nope. It leaked after the dance-y one....but its actually Demo #2 and the dance-y one is Demo #4. So the one that ended up being on the album was just an earlier "demo #2"

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Of course! But it was de-Avicii-fied apparently.

De-Avicii-fied? It's demo #2. Only changes were mixing and mastering; the bass is very heavy.

Nope. It leaked after the dance-y one....but its actually Demo #2 and the dance-y one is Demo #4. So the one that ended up being on the album was just an earlier "demo"

And if you listened to demo #5 you'd hear that it's very similar to the album version, including the beat! It came after the dance one.

And if you listened to demo #5 you'd hear that it's very similar to the album version, including the beat! It came after the dance one.

there was never a #5 many of the reliable "people" said the dance one was the final production anything after that was fan made from the avicii stems

STOP.

Think about it.

Also M never said that she specifically changed Rebel Heart the song from the dance version to the more acoustic version because of the leaks. She wasn't specific with what songs she changed after the leak, and demo #5 of RH existed before she said that so...

You only hear what your ears want to hear…
You're FROZEN when you BRAIN's not open….
Mmmmmmm if I could heal your mind, you wouldn't be so blind...

Yassss

We all love demo #4 and it's a shame it wasn't used on the album

But Shanny-Poo, Madonna did say that cause of the leaks and the rush release of the first six, she didn't get to put out the final versions of the songs and had a hard time choosing which versions to put on the disc. Rebel was most likely one of them.

there was never a #5 many of the reliable "people" said the dance one was the final production anything after that was fan made from the avicii stems

Lol there actually are 5 distinct different demos, sweetheart. "People" said that, ok. They just somehow put demo #5 together nearly exactly how it sounds on the album, yeah ok. Very reliable.

Yassss

We all love demo #4 and it's a shame it wasn't used on the album

But Shanny-Poo, Madonna did say that cause of the leaks and the rush release of the first six, she didn't get to put out the final versions of the songs and had a hard time choosing which versions to put on the disc. Rebel was most likely one of them.

But you're merely assuming that... She never said that she changed RH the song after the leaks. Come on, people.

She did the same with Borrowed Time and reverted to an earlier version. the one on the album is Demo #4 w/o the Avicii drop

I honestly think that her team or her didn't have an idea of how many versions had leaked

Shan, don't worry about what other people prefer. I prefer the demos of Rebel Heart, Wash all over me and Beautiful Scars but don't care if others prefer the versions on the album. It is all just a matter of personal taste. I like the more stripped down version of Borrowed time on the album rather than the demo so have the opposite effect there.

There is no demo#5 of Rebel Heart! Only 3 versions leaked!!

Acoustic

Demo #2 (what's on the album)

Demo #4 (what leaked in Nov 2014)

Shan, don't worry about what other people prefer. I prefer the demos of Rebel Heart, Wash all over me and Beautiful Scars but don't care if others prefer the versions on the album. It is all just a matter of personal taste. I like the more stripped down version of Borrowed time rather than the demo so have the opposite effect there.

Yeah it's not really that people prefer the demos that bothers me, although it's a bit odd. It's just when people make assumptions about how the final versions came to fruition, when there's substantial evidence against what they're saying. I'm not going to sit here and say that Madonna actually prefers the demos but merely chose the finals because she was rushed or pissed.

There is no demo#5 of Rebel Heart! Only 3 versions leaked!!

Acoustic

Demo #2 (what's on the album)

Demo #4 (what leaked in Nov 2014)

I have all 5 demos sweetie.

You need to shut your filthy, rude mouth tbqh, and also use some common sense to decipher when people are being completely serious or not.

AND has been said, she TOOK HER PICK of the various demos, be it demo 4 or demo 24 (or whatever else the LEAKERS labelled it) before polishing it up and putting it on the album. Your so-called 'timelines' do not matter. Didn't she also make it clear that she personally preferred the more Disclosure-esque version of LFL ie. the one that LEAKED FIRST, before deciding on the version that eventually made the album?

You need to shut your filthy, rude mouth tbqh, and also use some common sense to decipher when people are being completely serious or not.

AND has been said, she TOOK HER PICK of the various demos, be it demo 4 or demo 24 (or whatever else the LEAKERS labelled it) before polishing it up and putting it on the album. Your so-called 'timelines' do not matter. Didn't she also make it clear that she personally preferred the more Disclosure-esque version of LFL ie. the one that LEAKED FIRST, before deciding on the version that eventually made the album?

Oh I can have a filthy, rude mouth if you want me to.

BITCH CUNT WHORE!!!