Have you listened to the demos post RH release?

Guest Hunterlas

One of the greatest things about not hearing the demos beforehand is that I can now listen and enjoy all of the versions - feels like hearing all kinds of mixes of great songs. Plus discovering songs such as Tragic Girl. What a beautiful sad song with such an amazing melody. Alone with you is another I have only just heard and Heaven. Love them.

Thats the way God intended it.

Guest Hunterlas

petetion for the Demoversion of Rebel Heart:

https://t.co/Qjkn3eAbHR

Yes, we all have opinions ...but a petition? really? nothing more annoying that entitled fans that think they can tell Madonna what to do.

Guest Pud Whacker

Yes, we all have opinions ...but a petition? really? nothing more annoying that entitled fans that think they can tell Madonna what to do.

:lol: social media!!!

come on........ don't take things so seriously.

Guest Hunterlas

come on........ don't take things so seriously.

Please dont take what Ive said THAT seriously either. I just thought the whole petition was stupid and pointless. Its her album, she ditched ditched the avicci demo, when is people going to get over it?

My favorite demos:

Never Let You Go (I love the 90s synth sound)

Revolution (should have been in the album!!!!!)

Nothing Lasts Forever

Alone With You

My favorite demos:

Never Let You Go (I love the 90s synth sound)

Revolution (should have been in the album!!!!!)

Nothing Lasts Forever

Alone With You

ugh i know. so good. each one of them. still can't understand why songs like "holy water" are on it but not one of these demos..

Please dont take what Ive said THAT seriously either. I just thought the whole petition was stupid and pointless. Its her album, she ditched ditched the avicci demo, when is people going to get over it?

I just started a petition because I don't want BIM to be the next single and, most of all, I don't want it on tour.

Are you going to sign it pls???

:lol:

Guest Hunterlas

I just started a petition because I don't want BIM to be the next single and, most of all, I don't want it on tour.

I didnt realized you were the one that started the petition, now I feel like an asshole LOL sorry, but I still stand by what I said.

ugh i know. so good. each one of them. still can't understand why songs like "holy water" are on it but not one of these demos..

because this record is called REBEL Heart and "songs like Holy Water" are obviously gonna be on it.

Guest Hunterlas

because this record is called REBEL Heart and "songs like Holy Water" are obviously gonna be on it.

Im with Nikki on this one... and if you think about it, the song REVOLUTION could have also been an example of a rebellious side. One with an actual purpose, btw.

I've just listened to all the demos this week.

I hate what Kanye did to Illuminati. Though I adore what he did to WAOM.

SEX demo shits all over the final version (though I need the lesson in Sexology on the demo)

I love the Rebel Heart Avicci Demo.

In summary; the only demos I prefer to the final versions are;

Illuminati

SEX

Rebel Heart

I really like the Devil Pray and Inside Out demos too - but the final versions have the edge, but il glad to have both versions in my life now

Score is my guilty pleasure..... It's hideous and all kinds of awful but I rarely skip it..

"Half time, you're mine

Meet you at my bleachers kissing courtside

Bench you, send you

Straight into the locker room to quench you"

Guest Hunterlas

My current obssesions (just started to listen to the demos recently) are Never Let You Go, Back That Up, Revolution, Heaven and Tragic Girl.

Omg looks like BIM release will result in some nasty cat clawing and weave snatching. The drama is real. :dramatic:

Guest Pud Whacker

My current obssesions (just started to listen to the demos recently) are Never Let You Go, Back That Up, Revolution, Heaven and Tragic Girl.

love Never Let You Go and Tragic Girl.

I prefer the avicii production to the kanye production (by far!!!!!!!) so i only listen to avicii 's versions of wash all of over me, rebel heart... and borrowed time. I love

those songs

I also prefer the demo version of inside out to the final one by far

And i also listen to messiah and heartbreak city demos instead of the final versions... Oh and i forgot to mention that lvl house demo is much better than the edm final version

And i think two steps behind, never let you go are excellent and should have made the cut instead of holy water or best night. Although never let you go stands out too much ( its sound is more adapted to the rol/music era)

Edited by heymrdj1

I was away from the Internet for a while so I didn't hear about the leaks until around the RH release date (flop fan :(). At that point I was just preoccupied with listening to the album. In retrospect I'm glad I heard the album first, but I will listen to them. At some point. When I remember to put more effort into acquiring them. :laugh:

I have heard Never Let You Go and loved it.

Guest HaveASit

No tbh. Most of the Avicii demos are trash, especially WAOM and Addicted (the final version of this one still is). Wait, Illuminati demo is even worse.

A big portion of the other demos are weak too. Never Let You Go is soo bland, its almost painful to listen to. Beautiful Scars demo is eh, Holy Water and SEX are terrible. The Pharrell tracks.....

Now, Nothing Lasts Forever, Heaven and Alone with You are fantastic

I didnt realized you were the one that started the petition, now I feel like an asshole LOL sorry, but I still stand by what I said.

:lol: I did not !!!!!!!!