M quoted "Rescue Me" on Instagram..., WILL IT BE ON THE TOUR?!?!

ryan

She is not performing RM unless the verses are not spoken. She doesn't perform spoken parts (JML or Erotica mimed) and if she does she changes the melody or the verses (Paradise).

so she either does a mash up or she does an interlude. Or maybe Rescue Me is the beginning of the show!!!!

JML was the best part of the girlie show, flawless. Mimed, and then sung at the end. Im good with that.

I don't think Candy Shop will be on this tour :lol:

Human Nature wouldn't surprise me.

Would suck to spend all that $$$ to hear it again. :cries: Hopefully, like other have said, she might have RM or another surprise for her fans. Keeping fingers crossed!!

I believe

I believe in the power

I believe

That you can rescue me

I'm singing

I'm singing

I believe

I believe

That you can RESCUE ME

Hey hey

Hey hey

R.E.S.C.U.E. me

Power you can rescue me

Hey hey

HEY

Aowwwhhh... yeah...

She's not going to mash L4L and RM. They may be house tracks but both mean the exact opposite of each other lyrically. One is a defiant break up song and in the other she is singing to her lover. It wouldn't make any sense. They both need to be performed separately.

I believe

I believe in the power

I believe

That you can rescue me

I'm singing

I'm singing

I believe

I believe

That you can RESCUE ME

Hey hey

Hey hey

R.E.S.C.U.E. me

Power you can rescue me

Hey hey

HEY

Aowwwhhh... yeah...

'Only' perhaps?

Guest bluejean

She's not going to mash L4L and RM. They may be house tracks but both mean the exact opposite of each other lyrically. One is a defiant break up song and in the other she is singing to her lover. It wouldn't make any sense. They both need to be performed separately.

Exactly. The only way it would work is if it were "contains elements of" type thing like Material Girl in GGW. No thank you!

We want the full track done live with live vocals Madonna. Mime the spoken parts if needed. Whatever it takes. This song is long overdue.

Guest Hunterlas

We want the full track done live with live vocals Madonna. Mime the spoken parts if needed. Whatever it takes. This song is long overdue.

And thats the way it is!

Oh yeah that's true I have a lot of misheard Madonna lyrics from back in the 11 year old days :rotfl:

:laugh: I only found out some correct lyrics for Vogue and Deeper and Deeper a few years ago!

If she does reference songs, I want more than an odd sample or some random remix like Rain in S&S!

Guest Hunterlas

Maybe Rescue Me can open the show and Living For Love close?

Thats exactly what I thinking and praying will happen.

She is not performing RM unless the verses are not spoken. She doesn't perform spoken parts (JML or Erotica mimed) and if she does she changes the melody or the verses (Paradise).

so she either does a mash up or she does an interlude. Or maybe Rescue Me is the beginning of the show!!!!

or she may just be MADONNA and surprise you and do the album version....

explain

please

I believe in the power of love

I believe

I believe

I believe

In the power of love

Feel the power

Maybe Rescue Me can open the show and Living For Love close?

Funny you say that, because that's how I've been imaging this tour from the get-go. In fact, I've always envisioned RM as a show opener.

Guest bluejean

It's actually perfect and ties in with the whole Armageddon theme.

Would be so good and unexpected to see her open with a forgotten classic. Followed by Hold Tight then Ghostown!

Guest bluejean

I feel like Nothing Really Matters belongs on this tour too with the whole "living for love" theme. Could it be a good interlude to close the Armageddon opening section?

I believe

I believe

I believe

In the power of love

Feel the power

Dee-groovy!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bluejean

Remember everyone said she couldn't do Gang Bang live and that it would have to be an interlude