M quoted "Rescue Me" on Instagram..., WILL IT BE ON THE TOUR?!?!

ryan

Guest bluejean

Okay

I have a vision

This will be in the Ghostown/Post-apocalypse section

Yes. Also Nothing Really Matter, Frozen

I'm certain the set list is going to be chock full of redemptive love songs and rebellious anthems from her catalog.

Rescue Me is definitely there.

Others I'm hoping/banking on being considered are:

Don't tell me

Bad girl

Erotica

Deeper and deeper

Like it or not

Secret

You'll see

Love profusion

Nothing really matters

And Spanish-inspired tracks like:

Who's that girl

La Isla Bonita

For her Living For Love matador segment

Edited by 805angel

I'm wondering if the reason she's never sung it live is that it's a spoken verse. I think it's hard to do spoken vocals live. They don't sound great. Erotica and Bedtime Story have only performed in their original form once.

She could use the chorus mixed with something else.

This is my favourite mix and would me a great interlude.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I don't think any of you understand what may happen to me if she performs "Rescue Me" live. Seriously. In fact I think I'm dying right now?

I can see it. You attending the concert. Madonna starting the first few notes of RECUE MEEEE, IT's hAArd to b...

... and then you faint from overdying, and wake up just as she finishes the song and starts Candy shop...

Rescue Me

I'll Remember

Gambler

Any track from Who's That Girl

I'd be a happy man.

Just YES...to ALL of the above!!! You nailed em all babe lol. She prob. has NO idea (or in major denial lol) how ballistic the audience would get ESP. RM, Gambler and anything from WTG!! lol. Outta the two def. think the only one that has 1/2 a shot would be the song WTG. Still a perfect pop song that's fans love, one of her biggest/ most beloved yet underrated songs. She can do SO much w/ that song to re-work it on a tour! She needs to let fking LIB take a 5-10 year rest lol and replace it with WTG!! :D

I don't think any of you understand what may happen to me if she performs "Rescue Me" live. Seriously. In fact I think I'm dying right now?

I know it babes

Especially with that segue outro with the thunderstorm and then the opening guitar of ray of light as the sun rises

I can see it. You attending the concert. Madonna starting the first few notes of RECUE MEEEE, IT's hAArd to b...

... and then you faint from overdying, and wake up just as she finishes the song and starts Candy shop...

Rescue Me AND Candy Shop?

DEAD DEAD DEAD DEADEST

Seems a bit random to reference it in an Insta post for no reason. Must be on her radar for some reason. I know a lot of people made the LFL connection early on so she might've picked up on it. Maybe a mashup?! Look forward to hearing it though if it is performed!

this

If she does Rescue Me...I want something that at least resembles the FULL album version. This time...I don't want no unrecognizable remix (as much as I dig it when she does them right).

I want the real thing. A performance. NO interlude.

I've actually always envisioned this as an epic tour opener. Or the first song at the start of the encore/last act.

If there ever was an album/tour where this song fit...it's now.

She is not performing RM unless the verses are not spoken. She doesn't perform spoken parts (JML or Erotica mimed) and if she does she changes the melody or the verses (Paradise).

so she either does a mash up or she does an interlude. Or maybe Rescue Me is the beginning of the show!!!!

Guest bluejean

She is not performing RM unless the verses are not spoken. She doesn't perform spoken parts (JML or Erotica mimed) and if she does she changes the melody or the verses (Paradise).

so she either does a mash up or she does an interlude. Or maybe Rescue Me is the beginning of the show!!!!

Yeah so she can just mime the verses.

If she can do the verses of Living for Love or even Human Nature for that matter, she can do Rescue Me

KARBY DONT SPIT ON MY DREAM

Uh, she opened The Girlie Show with Erotica, and that was primarily spoken word mimed... which is completely fine with me as it was a phenomenal performance art piece. I don't see why she couldn't do something similar with RM.