MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stephen

BALTIMORE POPPING OFF

The gay bars in my hood just got their windows smashed out

The clergy is out!!!! DAMN I GOT CHILLS!!!

i say go hard for what those cops did that guy! this is the history of the states. if you disagree with this you would have disagreed with the civil rights rioting back in the day? but hey thats just my opinion and if that pisses you off then thats your own damn projection. edit: maybe that came off harsh but thats just one perspective :)

http://www.maskmagazine.com/the-substance-issue/struggle/step-back-with-the-riot-shaming

Tuckeye I understand but I live here and this is terrible for our struggling city!! They are destroying the community. The city has shut down now. Hurting our economy and jobs. Schools are out. Local businesses destroyed. It's chaos :(

yes, the entire situation is sad - not just the destruction of the city - we should all live in that movie The Giver. :( change is painful i guess.

keep that face safe!

This is not how change should be done!!!!

I'm safe!!

Sorry know people are rightfully pissed off there, and the situation smells badly of another police cover up, but senseless violence in this situation is dumb. There are ways to express your anger and rage without destroying your own neighborhoods which are already riddled with crime, poverty, and lack of opportunity.

No matter what a journalist say in the article linked above, it's obvious most of the looters are opportunists who are using the situation to be destructive and stealing from regular stores. The neighborhoods there won't recover now for several years to over a decade or more. It's ultimately going to badly hurt the residents because they still will be living there after the chaos has calmed down. The worst who will be impacted by the riots will be the old, disabled, and very poor.

There are supposed to be people marching with guns!!!!!!! WTF

stay safe habibi

Hope you are safe, can't imagine how scary it must be.
While I'm all for protesting, looting and destroying property are not going to accomplish anything,

They just looted the rite aid in my hood...go there all the time to buy all my beauty shit and general items ugh!!!! I HATE THIS!!

Omg, Stephen. Hope you're alright!

So sad I feel like shit :(

Guest Rachelle of London

That video above looks like really scary s**t!

Totally understand how cops f**ked up AGAIN here, but never destroy your own neighborhoods, and loot the small mom and pop stores who are struggling to make a living.

Stealing weaves, booze, and fast food is not going to bring about social justice!

I agree. Stealing from your own community is not the answer. It's horrible

Stephen, stay safe. So horrible what is happening to your city. Thinking of you.

i hope these hood-rats get their asses kicked or in jail for the vandalizing and destroying public/private property

I'm glad you're alright Stephen. I hope Issac's ok also! This doesn't solve anything. Just hurts people and ruins their stuff. Animals SMH :angry:

There's nothing more dangerous than a mob. Stay safe, babes.

Sending all my love, keep us updated.