How many Madonna songs do you have on your iTunes?

le smoking

So around 800 sounds about right cuz I haven't moved anything to harddrive. It plays for 3.3 days. What an amazing body of work!

I don't do mixshows though, very few anyway. It's all remixes and album versions.

I don't do mixshows though, very few anyway. It's all remixes and album versions.

The only mixshows I kept on my computer are Club 69's Nothing Really Matters and Junior Vasquez for Secret :)

2857 consists of songs,albums and demos

and most played song is Ghosttown at 437 plays

Edited by hawes-king

2259 items :shock:

all of the albums, 95% official remixes, demos, one official recording from every tour, studio versions, instrumentals, some self-edits, some unofficial remixes (including some by our very own Dubtronic), early days, stems...

18,76 GB - 7 days, 23 hours, 33 minutes and 43 seconds

:D

2857 consists of songs,albums and demos

and most played song is Ghosttown at 437 plays

almost snap - I have 2824, although there's a few that I know aren't labelled as Madonna and a few CDs I havent uploaded, so probably about the same!

1771.....I can't believe it. ANY NUMBER IS FINE WITH ME BUT I WANT MOOOOOORE!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Too Many to count.

I have one playlist of every album in order then I have others with tons of remixes and demos, pretty much anything I could ever want to listen to at any time.