How would you react if M performed this on tour again...

Crux

Guest bluejean

She said it was the highlight of TVT so she can't have forgotten about it. :confused:

Where/when?

In a 1985 Meldrum interview she said "Get Into The Groove" was her favourite song to perform live

Actualy I think it WAS the Meldrum interview... she definitely says something about Gambler on it, I thought she was asked what the high point of the tour was and she said Gambler cuz it was the most energetic. Something like that! I can't be bothered checking. :lol:

OK I did check and she said "high point in the middle" at the end, so not really, I was just getting confused :crazy:

So hopefully she hasn't forgotten it in that case.

This Molly Meldrum interview was bootlegged to hell, bits of it turned up on an Otto von Wernherr tape as a fake interview where this German accented guy asked Madonna "tell us about the importance of Into the Groove to your career" she answers "encapsulated everything I'd done from the beginning of my musical career to where I was standing on stage" :lol: Very weird.

^ Thanks Loomer. How I always love Madonna with Molly. How beautiful and cute she was in that interview. Loved how enthusiastic she was for both Into the Groove and Gambler. Would love them both on the new tour.

^ Thanks Loomer. How I always love Madonna with Molly. How beautiful and cute she was in that interview. Loved how enthusiastic she was for both Into the Groove and Gambler. Would love them both on the new tour.

I found this one which I hadn't seen before

There's a really early one before this but it's NBS by nearly everyone

I found this one which I hadn't seen before

There's a really early one before this but it's NBS by nearly everyone

:lmao: I remember that. Madonna and Molly always mucked around so much with each other. I saw an interview with Molly where he said that the out-takes they had from interviews were incredible. You can tell how much they like each other. Also when Madonna asked for Molly to be flown over to the USA to interview her, he said they were mucking around as usual and he was terrified because he was supposed to be very professional. He also said Madonna was relaxed and chirpy and then Sean Penn come in to watch her interview and she become a bit nervous and did not want to look like a fool in front of him. :lol: She was married to him as well then and Molly said he was telling her where to look and kissing her in the breaks of the interview. Hope like mad he interviews her again but unfortunately after his accident and brain injury, he is not quite the same. Love Molly.

OMG I would die ! Love Gambler . I hope she does this on the RB Tour. It would be a total surprise.