Queen of Instagram

Mmmmm

When did he say that?

March 2015

https://i-d.vice.com/en_gb/article/25-years-of-shock-and-horror-with-marilyn-manson

"I'm kind of interested in this Madonna record," he says at one point. "She looks hotter than ever. I'd also like to let it be known that I still have a crush on Madonna and I would definitely fornicate with her."

https://i-d.vice.com/en_gb/article/the-second-coming-of-marilyn-manson

(extended Q&A of interview)

Who is relevant now?
Someone I really like is Matthew McConaughey. He fascinates me greatly. Musically, I'm kind of interested in this Madonna record. I'd say that that's one record I'm looking forward to hearing when it comes to relevance. She looks hotter than ever. I'd also like to let it be known that I did get to sit next to her once at a screening of one of her movies. And I still have a crush on Madonna and I would definitely fornicate with her.

Hahahaha I posted that Marilyn Manson comment on my Instagram. So funny she reposted it too 😂

Edit: that sounds like she reposted my photo. I mean I posted the quote ages ago lol

I love that Manson likes Madonna and I love that Madonna posted the photo of Manson with the quote.

It's funny because in my Jackd profile I've had Rebel Heart and The Pale Emperor under my music section.

personally i think it's better for M to work with artists like marilyn manson who really support& get her instead of some other singers who don't stick up for her & take her support for granted

It's great Marilyn Manson had very positive comments about M, especially since she gets unearned bashing from media and some tired celebrity types. Sometimes feel M tries too hard to to get mainstream attention and approval when most of her fan base has been more sophisticated for decades now. M has a much edgier, darker, and melancholy feel to her musically and visually when compared to many of her peers in mainstream music.

Screenshot_2015-05-10-11-29-0301.png

:wow::inlove:

I really like the fact that Rocco is in touch with his feminine side. Beautiful family!

L isn't wearing her red string. she always looks so high :lmao:

Someone on ONTD said awhile ago that they had mutual friends with Lourdes and that she's always high af on acid and weed lol

acid? thats dangerous stuff. I'm sure her mom is ok with the weed but the acid? eek.

I have never done drugs in my life i just haven't wanted to. what is acid? i know M said in interviews to do drugs in moderation but i don't know that's wise you can get easily hooked on drugs what happens to celeb kids overdose's.