Queen of Instagram

Mmmmm

Guest Rachelle of London

OMG they're calling mercy an extra from The Color Purple. I hope m doesn't read these comments

The comments on her post about Rocco! OMG disgusting. There are fans discussing his dick

Why do some people have to be such sick fucks? He's a child.

Ugh I really need to avoid glancing at the comments online! Even on Mercy's pic some imbecile is whining that Madonna should perm Mercy's hair. :manson:

I dread to think what Madonna thinks about the people that write comments on her Instagram. They are vile to the extreme.

I dread to think what Madonna thinks about the people that write comments on her Instagram. They are vile to the extreme.

pre-social media these horrible comments weren't spread online and repeated. it's extreme what some people can say to each other without thinking about it a second time. from comments like those to that guy saying drake said M's a 6 million old fossil and things like that. it's crazy how accepted this form of bullying & harassment has become.

but It's the same with any other artist, it's not like The world vs. Madonna. :mellow:

Yesterday I was reading the instagram of Thalia, a mexican singer, and OMG poor woman, everything she posts is criticized: her hair, her kids, the hair of her kids and even her dog. Everything she does is wrong for certain people.

Social media is like that with people they feel is privileged, I guess is like a revenge or something like that. :huh:

Edited by madmex

but It's the same with any other artist, it's not like The world vs. Madonna. :mellow:

Yesterday I was reading the instagram of Thalia, a mexican singer, and OMG poor woman, everything she posts is criticized: her hair, her kids, the hair of her kids and even her dog. Everything she does is wrong for certain people.

Social media is like that with people they felt is privileged, I guess is like a revenge or something like that. :huh:

Yes I agree, so many celebrities cop a lot of abuse. People think that because they are rich and famous, they should just cop in sweet but that is not fair and sends a bad example that it is OK to say anything - no matter how vile or vicious. What do people get out of commenting on other's Instagram if they don't like them ? Then there are the psychopaths who enjoy saying horrible things about everyone to deliberately hurt them, even leaving revolting messages on facebook pages set up to honour someone who died. I am all for freedom of speech, but there has to be a line drawn somewhere.

^^ Yes I see a lot of vile comments on other artists IG too. Even normal non celebs get abuse too. I wish there was some consequences for these idiots, I don't know what but something needs to be done so a company won't hire them

These trolls are pathetic and lonely.

Yes I agree, so many celebrities cop a lot of abuse. People think that because they are rich and famous, they should just cop in sweet but that is not fair and sends a bad example that it is OK to say anything - no matter how vile or vicious. What do people get out of commenting on other's Instagram if they don't like them ? Then there are the psychopaths who enjoy saying horrible things about everyone to deliberately hurt them, even leaving revolting messages on facebook pages set up to honour someone who died. I am all for freedom of speech, but there has to be a line drawn somewhere.

i dont understand why people do that. i never go on instagrams of people i don't like and say hate to them out of nowhere. i first thought it was the new generation doing this, but it's other generations as well.

i dont understand why people do that. i never go on instagrams of people i don't like and say hate to them out of nowhere. i first thought it was the new generation doing this, but it's other generations as well.

Yes, ditto with the comments people make on online articles. There is no filter on what these people say because there are no editors. These comments would never get printed previously.

Yes, ditto with the comments people make on online articles. There is no filter on what these people say because there are no editors. These comments would never get printed previously.

Right, it's like a bunch of hecklers anonymously shouting at someone. I mean they don't even have to face people around them after they come out with a stupid comment. The numbers wouldn't go down to zero but they would drastically go down if they could only speak to someone's face or in front of other people. They are cowards. Some are just really awful people and it's sad.

It's any form of social media that allows unedited commentary, and it doesn't matter where the person is from or at what age. They are emboldened to spew stupid and vile comments because they think they will never be caught and punished for it. With regard to targetted trolling through FB, IG and/or Twitter, whether against a celeb or a regular person, I think that these types are addicted to trolling because they see it as a 'sport' to see if they can get a rise out of that individual, 'victory' for them if they succeed.

I hope that Madonna somehow manages to tune out the horrible comments that are flung at her and her kids on social media.

Love her sense of humour.

#nosausage :rotfl:

Honestly I dont think she should post her children in underwear on web

No, she should post whatever she wants to post. What difference is there in what he's wearing versus a bathing suit...people need to grow the fuck up.

It wouldn't matter what she posted, because there would be vile comments regardless.