Queen of Instagram

Mmmmm

Guest ditaluver

Sharp eye! It wasn't actually. I edited that for her ;) To make the artwork fit better with the look in the video!

Good luck Rob! You truly deserve this!!!!!!

Well, from what I understand it has been suggested to her, at the very last moment (for which I made an edited version to make the look fit the music video even more), but I might have been too late and a different cover might have been chosen already. So fingers crossed that this ends up being used. I personally doubt it though!

I hope your work gets chosen!! It fits the mood of the song so well. At any rate, congrats on having her acknowledge your work again! :)

unforantaly this is the cover. I think the MDNA single cover's were better made!

tumblr_inline_npfrnqdsyy1t9wlgk_540.png

and this is supposed to the official BIM cover by _aldodiaz IMO it's horrible!!11311260_590916244379817_1710973135_n.jp

unforantaly this is the cover. I think the MDNA single cover's were better made!

tumblr_inline_npfrnqdsyy1t9wlgk_540.png

Someone discovered the gradient tool in photoshop I see.

She's always so on point with her aesthetic in fashion, videos, tours... yet he single artwork can be so, uh how do I put this, spotty.

Why does Madge always upload blurry and pixellated images? Does she take a photo of her laptop screen with her Motorola Razr and then uploads it on Instagram? Mess.

oh dear it looks like a 5 year old made that. LOL and she keeps saying coming soon when is SOON?

Personally don't like some of the fan art posts, but hope she continues posting pics of herself from different eras.

Always very curious to see what older pics she chooses to share online because wonder if she ever feels nostalgic.