Queen of Instagram

Mmmmm

She wrote something like " before i unfollow you i hope you Remember all the efforts dr brandt put into making you Beautiful and happy and you skinned him of his Last penny" i think she deleted it Now as i can't see it anymore. It was a comment under her Saturday night on line pic

Wtf is wrong with her

Dipla posted the same pic bragging about her being his d8 :inlove:

I love how much they love each other :inlove:

Madonna is always tactful and shows diplomacy even to cunts who don't deserve it. Hope she used a strong disinfectant after being close to that creature.

Are you serious? it's Jeremy Scott, he's gayer than a saturday afternoon of shopping in zara

So That was Jeremy :laugh: . doesn't matter if he's gay. She could turn any gay man straight.. or woman...

maybe we should just accept that madonna made up with her. gaga did a lot of shit and took things so personally but maybe M explained it and they're fine now.

im also glad that the monsters seem to take this well. unlike those drake fans or those fans of deadmau5 and some other shits who think they know everything. at least they seem welcoming of M and lg doing something together or showing good intentions toward each other. cuz honestly, a lot of fan bases are fucking messed up. monsters are as well, don't get me wrong, but when it comes to collaborations or just even photo moments like this with other pop singers, they always seem fine with that. its not like that with other fans. no one is good enough for "their fave" unless they're the #1 most respected artist of all time or something. (i know some M fans have that as well, but i guess we're less vocal about it, lol)

That's fine if Madonna made up with her. I still think she's absolute trash and can't wait until she disappears fully from the pop culture landscape.

from someone named heyv1nny

11191523_1751460168414442_883081955_n.jp

When u ask Madonna to sign one of your favorite albums ever and she signs the fucking folder 1f622.png1f622.png1f622.png #madonna #rayoflight #MetGala #afterparty #fail (for sale lmao)

:lmao: