Saturday Night Online Presents Ask Anything with Madonna

Guest ditaluver

shes amazing! i cannot believe people would actually believe that madonna has rodents! ffs!

^ Love that Jeez Louise is now becoming one of our staples here. :laugh: The power of Madonna

Karen Walker from Will & Grace used to say Jeez Louise all the time, loved it back then and love it now when Madonna says it :laugh:

^ Love that Jeez Louise is now becoming one of our staples here. :laugh: The power of Madonna

How could we not use it when appropriate and necessary? :laugh:

Incidentally, while looking at Erika Belle's old tweets using twitter search recently, I came across this gem.

@68Levi Thanks! Bagz affectionately called Madonna Weezy, from her middle name Louise. He was the only 1 who could call her that. #Fun80s

Jeez Louise / Weez Louise? :D
From Pud's Scrapbook :inlove:
David Svitzer, Erika Belle, Madonna, Bagz
tumblr_m717y9hMma1rqb9xco1_1280.jpg

It was so natural when she said it... I'm sure she says it a lot, :lol:

I think it is a rat they slowed down the video on Wendy Williams and it doesn't look like the paper she tossed it looks like a rodent scurrying across the floor.

I think it is a rat they slowed down the video on Wendy Williams and it doesn't look like the paper she tossed it looks like a rodent scurrying across the floor.

:lmao:

If you have any doubt, watch the video at 7:02, you'll see another "rat", but this time it stops at the end of the pill of paper on the ground, at the far right of the mirror. And it stays there until the end of the video.

https://youtu.be/l0J0UK7pvrE?t=7m2s

If it's a rat, it must be really well domesticated then! Maybe Mercy teaches them how to stand still and stay quiet? :smile:

I dont believe its a rat. What a joke! I cant believe this is news.

lmao course it's not a rat it's so obviously the paper she's throwing away :lmao:

oh well at least this is a fun and innocent little controversy ;) we can laugh with it.

how fucking stupid can people be????

You have to keep in mind this is the same media that thinks gaga is the 2nd coming.

I could understand where it could be mistaken as a rat with a quick glance but once u look closely it's obvious it's the paper she tosses to the ground. This is quite funny anyway.