Saturday Night Online Presents Ask Anything with Madonna

it really disturbs me that anybody has enough free time to watch that reflection!!!

But that rebel heart rat made my day!

You talkin' to me? :laugh:

It really disturbed me that even after the initial explanations, there were still those who believed that rats were scurrying through her bathroom. I felt compelled to do a little research!

#ghosttownrat

:lmao: First we had Hydrangea-gate, than KissDrake-gate and now mousegate - except it is not a mouse or rat. Madonna inspiring all kinds of weird, senseless and crazy controversies over non-issues. Who else can do this.

What a ride for M fans! :lol:

OMG! Just heard about this! M has rodents in her home? She needs to call Rentokil!

mouse_1123605c.jpg

Loving this video!! I'm so glad somebody asked her about her unreleased material, glad she took the question seriously too, really hope she goes ahead with this, the instalment idea would be great!

P.S. I watched the 'mouse' bit in slow motion and it's the shadow from the piece of paper she threw, you can actually see the piece of paper in slow motion.

I've just seen this video, it's amazing! She looks 30!!! :ohmy:

So beautiful, funny and smart. I love her even more now.

And important question : why is there a couch in her bathroom?? #OnlyTheQueen :queenbitch:

Madonna On That Drake Kiss: “I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It”
May 4, 2015 / Posted by: Allison
spl997503_002-copy.jpg

That’s not stage smoke: that’s dust being excitedly queefed from Madonna’s down-lows after she realized how much attention she could whore out of that kiss with Drake. On Saturday, Madonna did a Q&A for AskAnythingChat, and one of the things she was asked was about that time she mouth humped on an immobilized Wheelchair Jimmy during his set at Coachella. No, the question wasn’t “To whom should I send my therapy bills?”. It was “Is Drake a good kisser?“. Because Madonna is basically the shamelessly bitchy version of The Giving Tree (aka she gives no fucks and only gets shadier with age), she answered:

“Is Drake a good kisser? I kissed a girl, and I liked it.”

And it gets shadier! Later on, Madonna was asked what advice she’d give her younger self knowing what she knows now, and she answered:

“Don’t kiss Drake, no matter how many times he begs you to.”

It all happens around the 2:10 and 7:59 marks. Off topic thought: whatever Vaseline-coated soap opera camera lens they used to shoot Madonna is really working for her face. Even the blur tool in Photoshop is like “How???

Somewhere in The 6, Drake has thrown himself face-first onto a pile of teddy bears and Raptors jerseys and is crying tears of pure maple syrup while he sobs “How could I be so STUPID? Of course she’d kiss and tell! And since when is texting 13 times a night every night for 2 weeks begging?

Poor Drake. You truly are the Taylor Swift of…something something. I don’t know where I was going with that analogy. To be honest, I got a little distracted picturing those delicious maple syrup tears.

Madonna On That Drake Kiss: “I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It”

May 4, 2015 / Posted by: Allison
spl997503_002-copy.jpg

That’s not stage smoke: that’s dust being excitedly queefed from Madonna’s down-lows after she realized how much attention she could whore out of that kiss with Drake. On Saturday, Madonna did a Q&A for AskAnythingChat, and one of the things she was asked was about that time she mouth humped on an immobilized Wheelchair Jimmy during his set at Coachella. No, the question wasn’t “To whom should I send my therapy bills?”. It was “Is Drake a good kisser?“. Because Madonna is basically the shamelessly bitchy version of The Giving Tree (aka she gives no fucks and only gets shadier with age), she answered:

“Is Drake a good kisser? I kissed a girl, and I liked it.”

And it gets shadier! Later on, Madonna was asked what advice she’d give her younger self knowing what she knows now, and she answered:

“Don’t kiss Drake, no matter how many times he begs you to.”

It all happens around the 2:10 and 7:59 marks. Off topic thought: whatever Vaseline-coated soap opera camera lens they used to shoot Madonna is really working for her face. Even the blur tool in Photoshop is like “How???

Somewhere in The 6, Drake has thrown himself face-first onto a pile of teddy bears and Raptors jerseys and is crying tears of pure maple syrup while he sobs “How could I be so STUPID? Of course she’d kiss and tell! And since when is texting 13 times a night every night for 2 weeks begging?

Poor Drake. You truly are the Taylor Swift of…something something. I don’t know where I was going with that analogy. To be honest, I got a little distracted picturing those delicious maple syrup tears.

:dead:

yqZI8w7.gif

Serves him right for what he did!

Glad the media has picked this up gleefully and run with it. Drake is a big girl!

That was fun to watch. She looks gorgeous.

The only part that made me cringe was when she mispronounced the capital of Scotland.

:rotfl:

The Queen does not have rodents in her magnificent bathroom, even if she does eat pizza in there!

The shadows/reflections of the tossed papers are in varying shades from light to dark, and it happens more than 10 times throughout the video.

For example, at 01:18

AhfiRUFo.gif

and here's the one at 09:55 that started all this crazy ass rat talk.

ci4PMDuE.gif

:lmao: There arent rats!!! Oh god this thread has cheered me up no end. You can tell it times it with the paper sliding across the floor.

BUT if its the rat from the ghosttown video and she did it intentionally I would cry laughing for days. I love you guys.

This is nearly as funny as all of us were listening to a crappy leaked fake sample saying if we turned it up loud enough and put our heads against the speaker you could hear Madonna. We all did it. Honest to god we are bat shit (rat shit) crazy sometimes,

:rotfl::lmao::lmao:

Someone promptly needs to either create a gif of the 'rat', paper or whatever IT is LOL. If it def is not a rat, someone then needs to create a gif of a rat the size of Alaska coming right towards M in slow motion during this interview lmao.

After days without following anything Madonna-related she sucks me back in with her beauty and charm. Loved, loved how playful and witty she was throughout this. I hope she does more in the future.

:rotfl:

The Queen does not have rodents in her magnificent bathroom, even if she does eat pizza in there!

The shadows/reflections of the tossed papers are in varying shades from light to dark, and it happens more than 10 times throughout the video.

For example, at 01:18

AhfiRUFo.gif

and here's the one at 09:55 that started all this crazy ass rat talk.

ci4PMDuE.gif

it was fun while it lasted......

I knew some numbskull would do a story on it. Jeez Louise.

Could someone with a twitter account please tell him that he is an absolute idiot? I would if I had one. Thanks.

https://twitter.com/evan_real